WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Eh I don't think I'd put any WS scenes that high. I also think the TDK truck chase is the best scene, above the interrogation

1. TDK truck chase
2. Spider-Man 2 train Fight
3. Avengers 1 Final City battle
4. Spider-Man 1: Green goblin v Spider-Man final fight( super underrated)
5. Age of apocalypse Quicksliver scene

Yeah, it's easy to think of great scenes in quality CBM movies like Dark Knight and the Avengers.

What about some fun little scenes in the not-as-well received movies like Age of Ultron, Wolverine Origins, etc.?

For example, as mediocre as Man of Steel was,, I really really liked the scene of a younger Clark Kent struggling with his X-ray vision in school. He locks himself in the janitor's closet and Ma Kent comes over to comfort him through the door. Diane Lane great stuff

Last edited:
DoFP quicksilver scene > AoA

TDK is such a class above the rest its staggering.

The moment harvey turns himself in to to moment Batman is standing in the rubble is some of the most exciting action/ suspense in movie history.

BvS Warehouse

Civil War airport

Nightcrawler white house

Yeah, it's easy to think of great scenes in quality CBM movies like Dark Knight and the Avengers.

What about some fun little scenes in the not-as-well received movies like Age of Ultron, Wolverine Origins, etc.?

For example, as mediocre as Man of Steel was,, I really really liked the scene of a younger Clark Kent struggling with his X-ray vision in school. He locks himself in the janitor's closet and Ma Kent comes over to comfort him through the door. Diane Lane great stuff
I'd say the Superman returns , Savibg Metropolis segment was very well done. That's what I want to see Superman doing. Actually saving people. That was relegated to a montage in BVS

^ Yup, that's a solid scene that helps us connect to Superman imo. It's funny because there's no way I see a scene like that happening in the current DCEU. All the colour, all the motion, etc.

Lol when I think of the airport scene I don't factor in Rhodey at all

Like who cares. He could've died and I would still like it the same.
if you don't think of the end of a scene when considering it then it wasn't fully effective imo

Last edited:

Same. Just to take the 2 films you mentioned, Age of Ultron and Wolverine Origins, i've said it before, the opening scene to Age of Ultron is pure fire

View media item 2387627
For Wolverine Origins, i've also got to give it to the opening scene of Logan and Victor fighting through multiple wars over the course of their lives

View media item 2387629
In an otherwise poorly handled film, I thought that came off perfectly.

You guys want to talk great scenes in bad movies?

Uhh. In MoS I guess the Zod Supes fight was pretty cool. Especially when they were flying. Made me wish someone was doing a live action dbz movie so the choreographer from MoS can do the fight scenes.

In BvS the Supes and Bats fight was cool, and better than the doomsday battle. The Martha scene at the end will never grow old. The Bats warehouse sequence was pretty cool.

And the beginning of the movie was actually pretty good outside of that dude who chose to stay in the building instead of running for dear life. The part where he just stays put will never make sense.

The beginning of BvS had me thinking that I might've been in for a surprise treat. But then the movie kept getting worse and worse after the beginning sequence..

Last edited:

I threw out age of ultron for the 40 min convo, because that might get you to the hulk buster scene

But movie is so great in portions.. litttle things, like everything with vision and what he says

But the movie is poorly executed or could use some better editing.. like the hulk buster scene was like having a huge desert when you're already stuffed

The Wolverine had some great action in it too. The opening at the funeral, the throwdown in the dojo, the bullet train.
I am probably in the minority here but I actually think 80% of The Wolverine is great.

The thing that absolutely ruined it was the bastardization of Silver Samurai though. And Logan's "Sayonara" line. Not only was it cringe-worthy but it turned an otherwise grounded CBM into Wolverine vs Megatron. smh

Last edited:
great scenes [emoji]129300[/emoji]

in no particular order

tdk - interrogation
tdkr - back break
bvs - warehouse
x2 - nightcrawler
dofp - quicksilver
aou - hulkbuster vs hulk
winter soldier - ca vs ws
civil war - airport

The best part to AoU was definitely when Cap took on Ultron by himself.

Dofp. Ehh I would have to go with the quicksilver scene too.

I liked Superman Returns

but LOVED MAN OF STEEL

dont care about him saving random people. I just wanna see Superman do really cool stuff with lots of action.Thats exactly what i got with MOS.

Thats why i was so disappointed with BVS. He really didnt do much.

Everything about MOS was super dope to me.

Last edited:
The best part to AoU was definitely when Cap took on Ultron by himself.

Dofp. Ehh I would have to go with the quicksilver scene too.

Best part for me was when the city started to fly. Did NOT expect that. Was bummed out by the bad guy clones tho.

dont care about him saving random people. I just wanna see Superman do really cool stuff with lots of action.
^ Exactly. I always envisioned Superman as the type of hero who disregards random civilians if it means beating the living crap out of a bunch of aliens.

Why should he have to care about saving lives? Who is he? Jesus?

I liked Superman Returns

but LOVED MAN OF STEEL

dont care about him saving random people. I just wanna see Superman do really cool stuff with lots of action.Thats exactly what i got with MOS.

Thats why i was so disappointed with BVS. He really didnt do much.

Everything about MOS was super dope to me.

Loved MoS too.

But to keep this MCU related, my favorite scenes:

IM making his suit in the cave.
Airport scene.
Black Panther intro (smackin WS and Cap).
Avengers assembling for the first time.
Thor v Hulk

Other than that, not many scenes pop into my head as "wow" moments.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom