WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

House of M seems like the most realistic outcome. Most mutants scared and terrified about being hunted and killed.

I don’t know how this pacifist turn coat ish has managed to maintain for 60 years lol.
Rogue could have deaded the Asteroid M incursion by not wearing her gloves. Also why didn’t Magneto get folks from Genosha or his Brotherhood? It was clear Xavier was going to retaliate after he did whatever to the poles.

I heard my neighbors kid yell out "Magnus!" at like 1:30AM trying to look at the Northern Lights :rofl:
IMG_2367.gif

putting in a spoiler since he’s been right to this point with everything

I think they’re going to give ya boy Beau his job back at the end of season 2. He’s pretty much playing along on Twitter and the even left his likeness in the show.

I think they’re going to give ya boy Beau his job back at the end of season 2. He’s pretty much playing along on Twitter and the even left his likeness in the show.
I think the social media and him having an ******** was a small part of it. From what I read he was pretty brutal and demeaning with how he treated the writers and production crew.

Back
Top Bottom