WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

late to the toe talk but it reminds me of this:

giphy.gif

All of twitter is frail.

I can probably go inside twitter right now and find five posts, just like that, saying, 'I would watch Captain Marvel.. But I'm a white male. So I'm not allowed.'

:lol:

At first I was commenting on these posts saying that's not what brie is saying at all, but then I gave up.
Its a generation of weak willed pathetic dudes that want to whine and complain for their privelege back cuz they're feelings are hurt.

Last edited:
Can’t see “All the Stars” winning over “Shallow”, don’t care about the movie but that song catchy AF :lol:

I think it’s one of the few bones we get thrown only cause A Star is Born is gonna clean house in the Oscars. The original with Garland or the first remake with Streisand didn’t win any academy awards if I’m not mistaken but this third go round it has been the Award season’s darling along with Green book. I think Gaga gets the best actress Oscar tonight for it and it wins best adapted screenplay as well. I’m thinking it’s gonna end up winning beat picture cause it’s the safest bet. It’s the only film I could see standing in Black Panther’s way for it.

You're really going to say Brie's comments are sexist and racist, and then when you're called out on it, say wait, I'm not the one saying it's sexist and racist it's the articles.. And then when you're called out on it again, say, wait but I wasn't the FIRST to say it

Lmao. Have a blessed day lame.

Lmao.

Is it because I didn’t put racist and sexist in quotation marks? Maybe so. I told you they weren’t my thoughts and proceeded to tell you as well as show you where the comments being deemed racist and sexist came from.

WHAT THE ****
kill her off
Replace her with rogue ASAP
Them toes are trash

Dog I couldn’t believe it when I first saw this. I bet Alice Eve keeps her feet on point :smh:

Ok, what are the odds that Black Panther takes home best picture? Does it take home any Oscars? If so, which one(s)?
Longshot chance. If it won it'd be a specific message sent not necessarily making it the actual best picture.

Best original song hopefully
Best production I think it has a non for

Y’all should be used to the internet by now. Of course you’ll see toxic tweets by the trash of society. That’s why I usually only check tweets of my fave cam girls and girls with nice gapes / prolapses.

Y’all should be used to the internet by now. Of course you’ll see toxic tweets by the trash of society. That’s why I usually only check tweets of my fave cam girls and girls with nice gapes / prolapses.
Profound, can I steal this for a church speech?

I just saw the Dior commercial and I still don’t know why they didn’t cast Charlize Theron for Captain Marvel she’s beautiful l, strong and had the personality for the role.

I just saw the Dior commercial and I still don’t know why they didn’t cast Charlize Theron for Captain Marvel she’s beautiful l, strong and had the personality for the role.

She’s 43 though I feel she looks more the part than Brie Larson. The missed opportunity was Alice Eve imo. She looks like what I would picture a real life Captain Marvel to be. Even Olivia Wilde would’ve been great. Rare miscast with Marvel but I’m hoping Brie surprises us. With all the drama she’s been causing however it’s not looking good.

She’s 43 though I feel she looks more the part than Brie Larson. The missed opportunity was Alice Eve imo. She looks like what I would picture a real life Captain Marvel to be. Even Olivia Wilde would’ve been great. Rare miscast with Marvel but I’m hoping Brie surprises us. With all the drama she’s been causing however it’s not looking good.
She looks better than Brie

Cuz she old as ****.
Emily Blunt.

Yes, I know she'd make a great Sue Storm too.
A little too old too.
People saying Winnick bae is too old would say Charlize bae is too old as well.
Basically.

None of those broads are signing 10 picture deals or are gonna look as good by the end of it.

Who wants a 50 yr old Captain Marvel? Or possibly older :lol:

Fun fact: Alice was originally cast as Emma Frost in First Class, but dropped out. She was also considered for Peggy Carter but they went with Hayley bae. It seems it’s only a matter of time before she gets in on the fun.

The Last Jedi had the potential to be amazing until it didn’t. How does me buying into that potential until the actual plot of the film release change anything. The fact that I wanted for the movie to be great only to turn around and hate its existence should add credence to how awful the film is. Same with IW. I don’t think there was anyone in this thread that was more excited for that film than me. There’s nothing ridiculous about trying to gauge the thoughts of the general audience whether I’m completely right like with Laat Jedi having one of if not the biggest first week to second week drop of all time or I’m completely wrong like with IW where audiences were in complete shock and awe and pushed the film to being a top 5 highest grossing film in cinema history. This whole discussion and my point of view on it boils down to whether you think 40 year old white men have box office power and if offending them is a bad decision. I’m completely aware of Sony and Marvel’s agreement in terms of Spider-Man’s box office but being that Marvel full on produces the film, the film’s success/failure falls on Marvel and Disney’s hands. Let’s visit this conversation after Captain Marvel’s first weekend.
I said what I said. Now you're just saying a whole lot of nothing.

You were wrong. Several times. All this bull **** you're spewing now is the same reasoning that led you to be wrong before and wrong again.

You're like a delusional alarmist. Falsely predicting the fall of the MCU like a fool.

Back
Top Bottom