WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

tumblr_pocz99LKJj1ql5yijo1_540.gif

tumblr_pocz99LKJj1ql5yijo2_540.gif

tumblr_pocz99LKJj1ql5yijo3_540.gif

tumblr_pocz99LKJj1ql5yijo4_540.gif

MVP
I'm just now realizing that's a pencil

What's a pencil going to do to anyone. I'm so confused.

Stop it fam, he only put Banner on becsuse he couldn’t do it on his own without his knowledge, when Banner told him they should discuss it with the squad, he dismissed practically on the premise of them being basically too dumb to understand..lol

You can’t even credit him for the creation of Vision because that was pretty much Ultrons idea who he hijacked and was able to right his wrong creating vision.

Let’s not forget in WS, Nat was riding with Steve, she was the one helping him, who ended up being team Stark in CW...

Like I said, ya can’t claim all this love for Tony and hate for Cap, while continuously exposing a high level of hipocrisy....they both flawed characters and both have done questionable ****.

they guy from the military got butt hurt because tony was trying to create something to protect the world

your boy's literal quote: "Every time someone tries to win a war before it starts, innocent people die. Every time."

i guess being prepared, especially after everything they had all collectively been through, is just crazy talk.. might as well pack up the whole military.. no need for steve to have a frisbee.. no wonder he was some hot up to break up shield and avengers

No way, i think they done trying to romanticize Nat, she doesn’t need a romantic interest, they established a really good friendship between those two, no need to ruin it.

I know they killed that noise in AoU but the new circumstances and the trailer focus on them hands :angry: you married Clint! Stop!

Nah. When AOU started it showed how Tony and Banner had been working on Ultron way prior. Banner didn't say anything about discussing it with the team until they were put on blast.

And Vision was not Ultron's idea. It was just Ultron's body.

Pretty sure the convo when Tony dismissed the rest of the squad happened right after they collected the scepter and then once again when he had already messed up and Ultron was on the lose...

Vision was a product of Ultron, it was his idea to create a body of vibranium and he was the one that placed the mind stone on his head, it was Tonys idea to blend that with Jarvis.

Tony literally creating villain's that the rest of the team have to fight.

Tony synpathizers constantly overlook Ultron, but can’t even try to understand why Cap sacrifices it all for the one person that knew him before he got put on ice, specially after he realized he was brainwashed and turned to a weapon something beyond his control, goes to show what type of friends ya are....its a reason why he had plenty of Avengers side with him and even Rhodey, Tony’s BFF held him down and fought besides him....anyways this topic tired AF...lol I legit can’t tell if ya just trolling to rustle jimmies or legit that close minded.

Tony literally creating villain's that the rest of the team have to fight.

and steve literally listened to a chick who messed with multiple avenger members' heads, including his own, over his team.. i mean dude acting like this didnt happen:

RDJ thinning heavy :smh:

Mark Ruffalo being in civilian form on the poster :smh:

Marvel trying to make Thor and Danvers have sexual energy :smh:

“Whatever it takes”

BD5D3E54-E6D9-4F7F-B0F0-4574F75CD3E3.gif

...I’m ready

and yall aint smart enough to get how science works.. same guy who created steve played a role in creating:

red-skull-infinity-war-e1525087164333.jpg

if tony and banner pack up shop there is no:

maxresdefault.jpg

They only needed vision in order to destroy ultron who was Tony’s creation in the first place....ya can’t credit Tony for vision and exempt him from Ultron...lol

I’ve said it a million times, Tony is as important as Cap has been to the McU, they are both flawed, Tony always want to have the answers and walks with a chip on his shoulder that he must be the one to protect everyone, that is also why he has made some wrong choices, Cap isn’t much different, the man is all heart and will put his life on the line without a thought for what he believes is right, once again, this has led him to also made bad choices....you cats that constantly **** on Cap but cape for Tony legit don’t even know how silly ya sound....both their dynamic and flaws are the reason we even have this universe and characters that are actually relatable unlike DC...lol

i think he'll be the main one.. just not the only one, just because there have to be consequences for all of sudden half of the universe going MIA

They have to set up the next baddie...HAVE TO....my guess is they introduce Silver Surfur somehow...and that’s all we will need to know what’s coming next.

They only needed vision in order to destroy ultron who was Tony’s creation in the first place....ya can’t credit Tony for vision and exempt him from Ultron

who the hell is exempting him?

just like the doctor who had a role in creating steve made a mistake, so did tony in creating ultron

tony went about correcting his mistake.. however, tony realized that they barely survived the events of avengers 1 and thought the world should be prepared

seems smart

Back
Top Bottom