What do you guys do/use for keeping it smelling fresh down there?

Originally Posted by yvespo3

Can any of y'all recommend a good trimmer to use.
Amazon product ASIN B0037HP9OAI've had this link in my bookmarks for like half a year now, finally gonna buy it in a week. Using a wahl trimmer for now. 

Baby powder irritates my +%@! so I just trim. It does get musky down there 
sick.gif

what I do is whenever I wash my hands, I wash my ****.

If she has no problem giving me a high 5 shell have no problem at least giving me a handjob
pimp.gif

So what if you use the baby powder method and then its time to smash isnt there gonna be residue of baby powder? and what if you gettin dome?

heading down friday and saturday....totally stoked...as for the molly, im pretty sure you won't have a problem in that atmosphere finding something.

baby powder with cornstartch instead of talc is good. Talc is what is a carcinogen. And shower often. Trim the jungle. WIN.

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

baby powder with cornstartch instead of talc is good. Talc is what is a carcinogen. And shower often. Trim the jungle. WIN.

wats a good baby powder wit cornstarch that aint hard to find then?

If you around outside for more than 4 hours you gotta go take a shower before you see shorty... Especially if it's humid ... Powder is cool but Talc is kinda poisonous to throw on ya nuts everyday.. Real talk talc has some type of cancer inducing agents if used over long periods of time can lead to cancer...

But back to keeping fresh... Take a shower and stop power walking in this hot $!* weather

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

wats a good baby powder wit cornstarch that aint hard to find then?
All Johnson and Johnson baby powder(s) are available with cornstarch, it says it right on the front of the bottle.

Back
Top Bottom