What is this Shoe? vol first Nike PE's ever

swolemeat

Banned
So i know these are some blazers, but is this the first PE nike made? Who could it have been for? Bill Walton?

If they werent a sz 15, id rock, they look and feel
pimp.gif
for thier age

Although I don't have any answers to your questions, my guess would be that they were for Bill Walton as well.

Those are quite the find, where did you get them?

Those look pretty cool, what's the material on the sides? And please don't say these were another 'thrift store find' cause I swear I never seesh**

Nope, to my knowledge the first P.E. where handed to Steve Prefontaine given by Bill Bowermann who made track spikes and waffle sole trainers.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Nope, to my knowledge the first P.E. where handed to Steve Prefontaine given by Bill Bowermann who made track spikes and waffle sole trainers.

If you are going by that definition, then it would be earlier when Bill started making lasts that were replicas of his athlete's feet, and then makingshoes off the lasts that were only for that certain athlete...

And the first Oregon runner he made a pair of spikes for was Phil Knight in 1958...

I have a pair of these and im positive they are Bill Cartwright shoes PE,  anyone have any idea on value?

Back
Top Bottom