What kind of pets do you guys have....

Malteese, Chihuahua, and a Pitbull.
Hottie, Chloe, and Roscoe.
The first two are girl dogs that belong to my sister's.
The pitbull belongs to me.
Happy little family!

Malteese, Chihuahua, and a Pitbull.
Hottie, Chloe, and Roscoe.
The first two are girl dogs that belong to my sister's.
The pitbull belongs to me.
Happy little family!

What do you do for a living that makes you able to afford 9 rectics..... they are gonna get huge thats alot of damn space and food.

What do you do for a living that makes you able to afford 9 rectics..... they are gonna get huge thats alot of damn space and food.

lol you guys be writing some funny *** comments...and @ onlyjays....yea they'll get big but some of them are dwarfs so they wont get the full 22 feet but they're still gonna be pretty big...ill say about 10-13 feet maybe and once they get big they eat bigger but need less so its not as bad...and i have a few males and they don't get as big its the females that get huge...but i plan on changing my plans as far as what i wanna breed so im selling what i have to start a new project and ill only need 3-4 snakes if i go through with it...and i actually buy food by bulk and i have very few bills so i can afford it for now lol

lol you guys be writing some funny *** comments...and @ onlyjays....yea they'll get big but some of them are dwarfs so they wont get the full 22 feet but they're still gonna be pretty big...ill say about 10-13 feet maybe and once they get big they eat bigger but need less so its not as bad...and i have a few males and they don't get as big its the females that get huge...but i plan on changing my plans as far as what i wanna breed so im selling what i have to start a new project and ill only need 3-4 snakes if i go through with it...and i actually buy food by bulk and i have very few bills so i can afford it for now lol

i forgot to add that all the pets posted look great and well taken care of...lol...its crazy how pet owners take care of they're pets as if they were kids...

i forgot to add that all the pets posted look great and well taken care of...lol...its crazy how pet owners take care of they're pets as if they were kids...

KSTAR i'm sorry but if you were my neighbor, your house would mysteriously burn down.

sick.gif
sick.gif
I hate those things

Back
Top Bottom