what Nike are these? found a old pic of me in 1996. *edit* Nike Air Barrage

just wondering. they look pretty dope but cant tell much. looks like a grape colorway

so much win bulls and niners socks
pimp.gif

edit-
Nike Air Barrage
pimp.gif

I'm unsure, but I used to love when nike displayed the swoosh in that more vertical look

Nike Air Barrage Low... The Mids had a strap, they were turf trainers, worn by alot of NFL players, there was a cleated version too....

man i want the mids! marshall faulks is what they were called where im from. man these are a must in every colorway!

Found a pic on google. I guess the one i had was a navy blue aqua aqua cw. On fone cant post pic

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

man i want the mids! marshall faulks is what they were called where im from. man these are a must in every colorway!

Those are nice

but not the ones hes wearing

i love the way the swoosh goes under the midsole and the air on the midsole also, man in 8th grade these were everywhere, and these too WAY UPS:

damn ,they look nothing like the ones with the strap. . . . i never would've guessed it
ohwell.gif

i use to look them barrage joints up all the time on ebay along with the nike air bowl trainer

i love the way the swoosh goes under the midsole and the air on the midsole also, man in 8th grade these were everywhere, and these too WAY UPS:

Dang, brings back memories. I was in 8th grade too when these came out. Had to settle for these because the parents weren't about to pay 125 + tax for some Air Max Pennys. Still have them worn to the ground. Will post pics when I get a chance.

Originally Posted by nykeeboi

Dang, brings back memories. I was in 8th grade too when these came out. Had to settle for these because the parents weren't about to pay 125 + tax for some Air Max Pennys. Still have them worn to the ground. Will post pics when I get a chance.

always wanted the wayup's back in high school... first time I saw these was on a Damon Stoudamire rookie card

Back
Top Bottom