Whatcha know about EpicMealTime, player?

Dude with the beard is so hilarious. I dunno how he keeps that straight face with the stuff he be saying
laugh.gif

Dude with the beard is so hilarious. I dunno how he keeps that straight face with the stuff he be saying
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by trhee

laugh.gif
Word, as old as it has gotten, that guy is hilarious.  He could be the next big "can't actually act but can do that one character he does great in everything he's in" character actor if he wanted to.

Word to Michael Cera

Originally Posted by trhee

laugh.gif
Word, as old as it has gotten, that guy is hilarious.  He could be the next big "can't actually act but can do that one character he does great in everything he's in" character actor if he wanted to.

Word to Michael Cera

i always thought the dudes were lame and corny.

cool idea and a few cool vids tho

i always thought the dudes were lame and corny.

cool idea and a few cool vids tho

The things they say and the production is funny. I don't even watch the eating part though. It would be funnier if wasn't such a good allegory for the younger generation.

Over indulgence, hedonism, and a complete lack of foresight.

The things they say and the production is funny. I don't even watch the eating part though. It would be funnier if wasn't such a good allegory for the younger generation.

Over indulgence, hedonism, and a complete lack of foresight.

Back
Top Bottom