What's the Name of these Oldschool Nike?

Hi there,
this is Rico from Germany. My daddy just handed me these kicks, i'm a small enthusiats in collecting
Nike - but these one are only a big question mark for me.

Facts i know:
- sold around 1991
- no further label in the shoe, only "made in Thailand"

That's all. Would be really glad about any information - hope it's the right thread for this.
Also thinking about a restoration, cause it's such a nice pair ..

Best,
Rico.

6izJTyU.jpg

Since the pic doesn’t show up (well, at least on my iPhone), it’s almost impossible to ID the pair from those 2 facts....

I added an image, in the preview it was fine - but after it was posted ... gone.
Once again:

Ummmm..., sorry buddy, I don’t think I can be your help even after seeing that pic. The tongue & heel portions look pretty similar to what are used on Air Tech Challenge or other Tennis shoes, but apparently, this isn’t one of those i’ve recognized. At the same time, the leather on the upper along with that sole (w/ no visible Air) somehow makes me think this could be some kind of Basketball shoe too. Hope someone here can help ya.

One new notice from a Sneakerhead - it could be a "Court Force" or "Center Court" .. but research isn't easy for this era.

Ahh..., this is not Center Court for sure and although Court Force Low is what I thought about it for a while, I don’t think CFs had that kind of eyelet (the plastic parts w/ the shoe lace hole near the top of the tongue) either.

Back
Top Bottom