When Speaking About the greatest of all time.....WHAT ARE WE ALKING ABOUT???????????

yoppa guevara

Banned
We talking about Flow? Any beat.WATER.
Musical Content? who cant relate??
Mass Appeal? im talking WHITER THAN , TO THE HOODEST OF HOODS
Mainstream Success? im talking DIAMOND
Consistency? every album is held in high regard

How about a rapper THAT NEVER conformed to ANY ............ANY , trends or fads. WHETHER it be fashion , musically, rhyme scheme, Music Video Visuals, overr saturating ETC.

clappingz.gif

pimp.gif

i can throw lyrical ability too.....

NOT calling women the H and B word.....whips and chains etc

hooks, melodies creativity....

rappers inspired.

Respect from peers.

let me know how yall want it.
smile.gif

So are you saying both Dre and Big Boi are GOAT? I'm lost cuz only Big Boi has a solo album yet your OP is using rapper in the singular form.

Don't see how either of them are better than Biggie.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

So are you saying both Dre and Big Boi are GOAT? I'm lost cuz only Big Boi has a solo album yet your OP is using rapper in the singular form.

you could consider love below a solo effort which would be only way to slight him as an artist.
Big Boi i put there with bun b. B+ rapper

Originally Posted by Yoppa Guevara

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

you could consider love below a solo effort which would be only way to slight him as an artist.
Big Boi i put there with bun b. B+ rapper
Oh so we're talking about Andre. The Love Below was not a rap album and that was part of the Outkast double disc album that went diamond. Your argument is definitely not solid.

All the other opinionated questions could be applied to Big

I know what we're not talking about. Were not talking about it being Andre3000. It's still Biggie.

Back
Top Bottom