Whey protein/protein bars...

mikey ice 23

Banned
Hey guys so I'm getting back into the gym and running everyday. Just wondering what kind of shakes, bars and foods you all eat if you are on a high protein diet...hitting up GNC next week and would like a to see what tastes good and what's actually worth it.

Also what can I eat throughout the day besides eggs, grilled chicken and tuna that contains a lot of protein also...Money is not an issue and all input would be appreciated thanks

Hey guys so I'm getting back into the gym and running everyday. Just wondering what kind of shakes, bars and foods you all eat if you are on a high protein diet...hitting up GNC next week and would like a to see what tastes good and what's actually worth it.

Also what can I eat throughout the day besides eggs, grilled chicken and tuna that contains a lot of protein also...Money is not an issue and all input would be appreciated thanks

Stay the hell away from GNC unless you're into getting robbed.

Stay the hell away from GNC unless you're into getting robbed.

Alright then also websites/stores you recommend would be a plus as well.

I weigh 180 and hear your supposed to take 1 gram per pound so it is rough to just eat 180 grams of protein which is why I'm moving on to shakes/bars.

Alright then also websites/stores you recommend would be a plus as well.

I weigh 180 and hear your supposed to take 1 gram per pound so it is rough to just eat 180 grams of protein which is why I'm moving on to shakes/bars.

Protein Bar = Glorified Candy Bar. Leave it alone

Check the stay in shape thread in the general forums.

Protein Bar = Glorified Candy Bar. Leave it alone

Check the stay in shape thread in the general forums.

I'm on this

100-whey-gold.jpg

but I need to get back into having a consistent workout

Wow an unlimited budget, cot damn

You need to head yourself towards the bodybuilding.com forums, the only problem being the amount of misinformation there. If you can sort thru the BS there you will find good info.

You need to head yourself towards the bodybuilding.com forums, the only problem being the amount of misinformation there. If you can sort thru the BS there you will find good info.

Originally Posted by MaddenFan04

um..... duh?

That doesnt solve his problem though.

Originally Posted by MaddenFan04

um..... duh?

That doesnt solve his problem though.

Originally Posted by MiKeY iCe 23

falsehood.

Originally Posted by MiKeY iCe 23

falsehood.

Back
Top Bottom