Why is UPS so terrible?

Because it is a terrible place to work with among the highest (might be THE, I know it was at one point) turnovers of any fortune 500 company. Basically, employees dont give a ( because they don't plan on being there long. It pays decently well with benefits and has crappy, long hours so most of the time it's just a young adult who works to work for few months, stack up a few stacks, then quit. In fact, I worked there while in college. I was inloading, inside the truck stacking boxes nicely so they would not fall over and their contents would remain in tact. I look up, and dudes are literally baseball throwing boxes into the truck and yell on me because doing it right takes too long. I am persuaded to do the same. You could literally hear things breaking in the box or boxes ripping open (sometimes the fault of who packaged it). We got a visit from Loss Prevention almost weekly.

I hate them though because they always deliver so late, plus no Saturdays, plus even if I have 2 UPS things coming the same day, they don't come on the same truck.

i messed with UPS until this week my black cements were delivered and i wasnt home so instead of leaving a notice what does this mailman do? he leaves the package on my front doorstep and puts my welcome mat on top of the box
indifferent.gif

Have to go with USPS out of all three. 12.50 for medium flat rate boxes to ship kicks in with signature confirmation.reach destination in 2 days. Can't really beat that

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Have to go with USPS out of all three. 12.50 for medium flat rate boxes to ship kicks in with signature confirmation.reach destination in 2 days. Can't really beat that
This. I paid $13 today and the package will be there by Saturday.

UPS came through for me. Ordered a TV from Amazon, wasn't home so dude managed to leave the TV inside my backyard. Not sure how he was able to jump over the gate with the TV, but better than leaving it outside my door. I live 30 minutes from South City too. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom