With all these threads about good NBA players, I ask...

Who's consistently been the worst player you've ever seen get major burn in the NBA?

The ONLY correct answer?

Spoiler [+]
fullj.jpg

He shoulda been a second round draft pick to Rally's or Burger King or some %$%$. %%$$!+! bum...
smh.gif

I think it's hard on Kwame to come back and be successful because of all the @!%! he has been through and all the hate he takes.

I pray one day dude becomes half the player we thought he could be, and has a few good years.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Jordan destroyed his confidence but he shoulda had some testicles and desire.
No, He did that to a third of the NBA in the 90s. What he did to Kwame was actually believe in him for some reason
laugh.gif
. I ain't tryna hear that though. Kwame Brown just never had what MJ thought he did. Dude's a certified scrub $@% bum from concentrate. .

You know, he may have been one of the biggest busts of all time as far as number 1 draft picks go, but he honestly could be a pretty good backup center. He's sure as hell better than Mbenga and Josh Powell. He's actually a pretty good defender and he's a huge body. The only thing about his game is that you can tell just by watching him that he has almost no confidence whatsoever. Like to the point where sometimes when he starts trying to make moves and @@@% it even makes you watching nervous.

our starting center for like 2 years
smh.gif

I appreciate when he stepped over some Suns dude, when we played the Suns in 2006 playoffs
pimp.gif

Kwame had an improved year with Detroit... Whoever is teaching him fundamentals in Detroit, deserves a raise...

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--OP..you are spot on.
--MJ's only failure...

Wrong.

MJ drafted Adam Morrison, once his rookie contract is up I don't see him playing in the league anymore.
MJ traded a young Rip Hamilton for an aging Stackhouse.
MJ wears bell bottom jeans.

Originally Posted by Informerx

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--OP..you are spot on.
--MJ's only failure...

Wrong.

MJ drafted Adam Morrison, once his rookie contract is up I don't see him playing in the league anymore.
MJ traded a young Rip Hamilton for an aging Stackhouse.
MJ wears bell bottom jeans.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 +1
i still see Morrison getting PT in the future tho 
nerd.gif
tired.gif

I remember people were saying Kwame would be the second coming of Jermaine O'Neal when kupcake traded for Butler...
laugh.gif

At least he got us Gasol.

Back
Top Bottom