***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Congrats, UNDEFEATED SOUTH CAROLINA! Congrats, LAS VEGAS ACES!

What channels are the games on tonight?
ESPN
Screenshot_20240503_095520_ESPN.jpg

I downloaded the WNBA app.

Won’t lie, I’ve never given half a thought to getting WNBA league pass but I just might have to this year.

Bruhs, so many toxic youtube channels thirsty for content. I don’t search for them but I see them when I scroll through the app. They put out a few videos a week with titles like “black players jealous of caitlin clark”, “wnba players hate caitlin clark”. Then the comments are filled with “no one watches the wnba” but seems like all of them pay enough attention to it to find those videos and hate on the players.

I downloaded the WNBA app.

Won’t lie, I’ve never given half a thought to getting WNBA league pass but I just might have to this year.

League pass is $35, I’m in for that price. Caitlin has gotten my girl into hoops so I need to continue this momentum in any way possible.

Watched the game last night and WNBA gonna need to find some commercials and better announcers. Swoopes is a legend on the court but was a disaster on the mic lol. Her partner was pretty terrible too.

Back
Top Bottom