WordSpit Rocks Giant Stadium for Bamboozle 2011 along side Wayne,BaseGOd,and Big Sean

wordspit

Banned
http://www.youtube.com/wa...ture=channel_video_title
The road to bamboozle has finally came to an end. After, a couple month of none stop promotion, rehearsing, we won regional finals in Long Island at the Crazy donkey and made it to the grand finals at the Gramercy Theater to rock out a packed out crowd and I mean Packed out(front to back). Coming in second, but feeling like champs in my heart and the hearts of my band mates. we beat out Five Hundred bands which isn't band in my book. 

http://www.youtube.com/wa...ture=channel_video_title
The road to bamboozle has finally came to an end. After, a couple month of none stop promotion, rehearsing, we won regional finals in Long Island at the Crazy donkey and made it to the grand finals at the Gramercy Theater to rock out a packed out crowd and I mean Packed out(front to back). Coming in second, but feeling like champs in my heart and the hearts of my band mates. we beat out Five Hundred bands which isn't band in my book. 

cmon man. i understand you wanna get your name out there but you really gotta make all these separate threads?
30t6p3b.gif

Am I posting in the wrong thread I thought this was the music and I was rocking at the same festival with the base god and big sean hell I was on stage during their set

Am I posting in the wrong thread I thought this was the music and I was rocking at the same festival with the base god and big sean hell I was on stage during their set

Just make one thread for all your news and info, Mods will just lock up the other threads anyway. Props though

Just make one thread for all your news and info, Mods will just lock up the other threads anyway. Props though

oh word... Thanks man, I didn't think to do that.... good Looks I will def do one now.

oh word... Thanks man, I didn't think to do that.... good Looks I will def do one now.

that was a great opportunity. but I have to get back to making music. lol. Shout out to Joey.

that was a great opportunity. but I have to get back to making music. lol. Shout out to Joey.

Back
Top Bottom