X Games 16

Seriously...surprised dude didn't die after that fall

Best of luck to Paris and his recovery

Originally Posted by hymen man

No Loza? Weak.

indifferent.gif
word.

X-Games keeps getting worse every year. I just watched a 30 minute vert session of probably 3-4 landed tricks that were terrible at that. I used to skate, I know the degree of dificulty is there but I dont want to watch a 30 minute session of vert with 1% of tricks being landed LOL

I dont know I remember back when X-Games used to be exciting, now its boring.

X-Games keeps getting worse every year. I just watched a 30 minute vert session of probably 3-4 landed tricks that were terrible at that. I used to skate, I know the degree of dificulty is there but I dont want to watch a 30 minute session of vert with 1% of tricks being landed LOL

I dont know I remember back when X-Games used to be exciting, now its boring.

yeah, the skate vert best trick was kind of lackluster.
the venues look empty as hell.  they look around 30% full.  do these events still make money (excluding the sponsorships)?

yeah, the skate vert best trick was kind of lackluster.
the venues look empty as hell.  they look around 30% full.  do these events still make money (excluding the sponsorships)?

Street league took a lot of the skate street guys, but Im excited that Brian Anderson is in it, Wasnt expecting him there. I wanna see Justin Brock and Shane O'neill kill it. Eli Reed too. Hopefully they let Alex Olsen in this year. I hope Andrew Langi kills the park contest he and Grant Taylor are beasts on the ******

Street league took a lot of the skate street guys, but Im excited that Brian Anderson is in it, Wasnt expecting him there. I wanna see Justin Brock and Shane O'neill kill it. Eli Reed too. Hopefully they let Alex Olsen in this year. I hope Andrew Langi kills the park contest he and Grant Taylor are beasts on the ******

doing away w/ so many events and emphasize this big air thing killed the x games.....i appreciate bmx and skate street/park though......it started falling off when espn started dickriding motorcross heavy

doing away w/ so many events and emphasize this big air thing killed the x games.....i appreciate bmx and skate street/park though......it started falling off when espn started dickriding motorcross heavy

This rally course is AWFUL. I don't even car that it's not real rallying (ala WRC, Group B), but still at least make it watchable. 3 cars have been eliminated because drivers don't know this ******ed course. Whoever designed this course needs to be shot.

This rally course is AWFUL. I don't even car that it's not real rallying (ala WRC, Group B), but still at least make it watchable. 3 cars have been eliminated because drivers don't know this ******ed course. Whoever designed this course needs to be shot.

roll.gif
@ the guy waving the checkered flag a lap early and deegan started doing donuts.

they really sucked up the rally car stuff this year.

roll.gif
@ the guy waving the checkered flag a lap early and deegan started doing donuts.

they really sucked up the rally car stuff this year.

Back
Top Bottom