XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

nice
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
, put together real clean. awesome job on the music every black ops vid either has dubstep or hip-hop

Nice video, surprise I watched the whole thing, usually just skim the most of them. Ya aim bring me to embarrassment  
laugh.gif

Nice video, surprise I watched the whole thing, usually just skim the most of them. Ya aim bring me to embarrassment  
laugh.gif

'ppreciate the feedback.

I'll def play over the weekend if anyone wants to run, getting the W > ______
pimp.gif

*don't mind me posting the video again (got caught at the end of the last page).

'ppreciate the feedback.

pimp.gif

*don't mind me posting the video again (got caught at the end of the last page).

Mez 0ne wrote:
pimp.gif

This is what I'm saying, some people worry way too much about K/D and don't even care if they lose as long as they have a good K/D..
30t6p3b.gif
happens way too often

Mez 0ne wrote:
pimp.gif

This is what I'm saying, some people worry way too much about K/D and don't even care if they lose as long as they have a good K/D..
30t6p3b.gif
happens way too often

Originally Posted by Rod301

Zombie Map Is
pimp.gif

Ill Give The Maps Overall A 4/5. Hazard & Hanger 18 Are The Best...
ahh man u killin me i know its dope. Gotta sell this slim and ill be on it unless i can get a share

Originally Posted by Rod301

Zombie Map Is
pimp.gif

Ill Give The Maps Overall A 4/5. Hazard & Hanger 18 Are The Best...
ahh man u killin me i know its dope. Gotta sell this slim and ill be on it unless i can get a share

Back
Top Bottom