YEEZY BOOST 350 Legit Check/Store legitimacy

in talks with a guy over instagram who apparently owns a store on "105 BradStreet, New York" called "Shoe Palace" I have been speaking to him about buying a pair of Pirate black Yeezy Boost 350's but somehow feel it's to good to be true.

if anyone lives in the area or has heard of this store/know about the seller (link to his instagram) - http://iconosquare.com/itskaili_oo1

all those shoes are tagged with his username on them and he has sent me more photos... but im looking to find a store (like his) to buy shoes weekly from him and am wondering if the STORE itself is legit aswell?

here are the photos of the yeezy boost 350 Pirate Black color that i'm looking to order. They legit? Thanks in advance for all the help

any help guys am on a tight deadline for these orders. need to say yes or no asap :/

I think the heel tab placement is a little narrow. Also, the stitching on the insole look more linear than the chevron stitching on most legit pairs. Furthermore, the heel tab placement looks too parallel to the liner. 

Not many pictures to look at, what does the in-side of the foot look like? How's the suede?

Got to agree with @freshcollector  though, the heel tag does look very thin.

Back
Top Bottom