Yeezy Zebra V2 (3rd restock) / real or fake?

Hey, I copped a pair of Yeezy Zebra 350 v2 (3rd Release/Restock) from Eastbay on the 16th. It was my first time buying from Eastbay, so I wasn‘t sure about it. I did some research and found out that Eastbay was owned by Footlocker and has been around for years. Many YouTubers also copped from there and recommended it too. The only issues that I found while researching was the way that they ship shoes sometimes and customer services. It took 7 days for shipping, even though I paid $10 extra for shipping.

So the shoes look good and legit (base on my authentication skills.) It‘s the 3rd restock so the back heel & sole is whiter which is better in my opinion. But the boost patterns is weird, I‘ve never seen this before. Usually it‘s the 4 circles pattern (1 top, 1 bottom, 1 left, 1 right) almost like a diamond shape if you connect it. But this one has 8 circles (3 top, 3 bottom, 1 left, 1 right) almost like a square if you connect it. So does the Zebras have different boost patterns or is it fake? despite being restocked 2 times already with 3 different versions.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 33
You're asking if a shoe you bought from a legit website is fake... come on man

Are you being serious or trolling us? Of course a shoe that you bought from Eastbay is authentic and legit. Sometime shipping is delayed because of the amount of orders they have to fulfill... but do not worry.

Back
Top Bottom