Your XXL Freshman Pick

Big K.R.I.T.

Never heard about anyone else... haven't gotten a chance to... busy work schedule.

Although, that Kendrick video dude posted back last page was alright.

Big K.R.I.T.

Never heard about anyone else... haven't gotten a chance to... busy work schedule.

Although, that Kendrick video dude posted back last page was alright.

^

The freshman lists don't necessarily include the youngest guys,it's just about the guys who are about to blow up that year regardless of age. There's been a bunch of "older" guys on the lists like Freddie Gibbs,Saigon,Papoose,Plies.

^

The freshman lists don't necessarily include the youngest guys,it's just about the guys who are about to blow up that year regardless of age. There's been a bunch of "older" guys on the lists like Freddie Gibbs,Saigon,Papoose,Plies.

Originally Posted by thekckid

don't know how Jay Electronica can keep being left off this list.

I think someone on here said that it's because he doesn't put out enough material to warrant being on the list.

I think someone on here said that it's because he doesn't put out enough material to warrant being on the list.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

He isn't in need of a buzz. Anytime he drops a song everyone talks about it plus he's signed to the roc. I'd say that he's already well known but he'd be huge if he wasn't so lazy
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

He isn't in need of a buzz. Anytime he drops a song everyone talks about it plus he's signed to the roc. I'd say that he's already well known but he'd be huge if he wasn't so lazy
30t6p3b.gif

i agree with most of everyone's lists
K.R.I.T.

Dom

Lil B (don't listen to tho)

Mac Miller

Diggy

Kendrick 

Vado

Yelawolf

would be dope if Smoke DZA, maybe even Killa Kyleon made it but it's not likely.

i agree with most of everyone's lists
K.R.I.T.

Dom

Lil B (don't listen to tho)

Mac Miller

Diggy

Kendrick 

Vado

Yelawolf

would be dope if Smoke DZA, maybe even Killa Kyleon made it but it's not likely.

I don't think there's enough guys to make a list for this year just from a buzz standpoint. There's like a handful of dudes I been up on. These other dudes being mentioned are either whack or I never heard of.

I don't think there's enough guys to make a list for this year just from a buzz standpoint. There's like a handful of dudes I been up on. These other dudes being mentioned are either whack or I never heard of.

Jay Elec really isn't a freshmen anymore. If I was him I'd boycott it, do your own thing similar to Drake. XXL missed their chance to put him on it.

Oh yeah, if they do a list this year and Los isn't on it then they got it wrong. Los better than everybody yall mentioned in this thread.

Jay Elec really isn't a freshmen anymore. If I was him I'd boycott it, do your own thing similar to Drake. XXL missed their chance to put him on it.

Oh yeah, if they do a list this year and Los isn't on it then they got it wrong. Los better than everybody yall mentioned in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom