NO ENTRY FEE. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The Giveaway begins at 12:00 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) [Jan 15, 2018] and ends at 11:59:59 PM PT [Jan 25, 2018] (the “Giveaway Period”) OR whenever all available giveaways are exhausted.
1. Eligibility: The “ForceField Shoe Care Kits Giveaway" the “Giveaway”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia, aged eighteen (1 or older as of the date of entry, who have an active e-mail account and Internet access. Employees of Sponsor, Sponsor’s parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, fulﬁllment or other coordinating agencies, individuals providing services to Sponsor through an outsourcer or temporary employment agency during the Giveaway Period, and their respective immediate family members and persons living in their same household, are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway. Participation in the Giveaway constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Giveaway Rules (“Official Rules”). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. How to Enter: To enter the Giveaway (i) you must be a registered NikeTalk Community member (ii) submit an Eligible Entry (defined below.)
To be an “Eligible Entry” the Member must:
(i) A registered member of NikeTalk in good standing
(ii) The NikeTalk registered member must have a validated email address
(iii) The NikeTalk registered member must have at least 25 valid posts
(ii) Must complete all below to be considered a valid entry:
a. Follow us on Instagram @ForceFieldFresh
b. Tag us in a photo using #ForceFieldFresh and #NikeTalkKicks showcasing your favorite kicks
c. Comment on the official entry thread with the user’s Instagram username in post that is posted with qualifying NikeTalk member account.
Each member is only allowed one entry. Any repeat entries by members will not be counted toward eligibility.
No mechanically reproduced entries are allowed and any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods.
3. Prize Drawing: All qualified Submissions will be judged by a sponsor panel with expertise in fishing and marketing. The Submissions will be judged according to the following equally weighted factors: (i) clarity; (ii) originality; (iii) the degree to which the entry is informed and appropriate; and (iv) creativity. The decisions of the judges will be final. A Submission must be an original work of entrant's own creation and must not have been entered in any other competition. A Submission may not violate the intellectual property or proprietary rights of other parties.
Entrant represents and warrants that any Submission is entrant’s own original work and does not infringe the intellectual property or proprietary rights of any third party, including, without limitation, any third-party copyrights or trademarks. Consequently, NikeTalk and Community Hired, shall have all rights to copy, edit, publicly display, publicly perform, broadcast, publish and use, in whole or in part, any Submission and any other intellectual property protected or protectable materials submitted by entrant, in any manner without further compensation during and after the Giveaway Period. Entrant hereby assigns, conveys and transfers and agrees to assign, convey and transfer all, right, title and interest in and to his or her Submission and any intellectual property rights therein to Sponsor and Community Hired, Entrant agrees to execute and deliver such documents and provide all assistance reasonably requested by Sponsor to give to Sponsor the full benefit of the rights granted to Sponsor by entrant. Entrant hereby agrees not to instigate, support, maintain or authorize any action, claim or lawsuit against the Sponsor and Community Hired, or any other person, on the grounds that any use of the Submission as provided herein, infringes any of entrant’s rights as creator of the Submission, including, without limitation, trademark rights, copyrights and moral rights. Nothing herein shall constitute an employment, joint venture, or partnership relationship between entrant and Sponsor and Community Hired,
4. Prizes and Odds: The prizes to be awarded from the Giveaway are as set forth below:
a. Each qualifying entry will receive one (1) ForceField Shoe Care Kit ($30 value)
The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received in the order of submission. No cash or substitution of prizes is permitted, except at the sole option of Sponsor for a prize of equal or greater value. Sponsors will not replace any lost or stolen prizes.
5. Notification of Winners: Judging will take place on or about Jan 25, 2018. Each potential prize winner will be notified by e-mail to the email address associated with his or her NikeTalk account profile from which the Submission was made on or about Jan 25, 2018. Without limiting any other terms of these Official Rules, if a potential winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, OR fails to claim a prize, the potential winner(s) will be disqualified and forfeit their right to a prize, and an alternate winner will be selected from remaining valid, eligible Submissions timely submitted. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted a Submission, the Submission will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the NikeTalk account profile from which the Submission was made. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
6. General Rules: By entering the Giveaway, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Sponsor and any Internet access providers, each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their agents, officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) disclaim any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate Submission of Submission information, human error, technical malfunctions, lost / delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof, inability to access any web site or download materials, damage to a user's computer system (hardware and software) due to participation in the Giveaway, or late, lost or incomplete Submissions (including entry information). Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Giveaway in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Giveaway is compromised, without liability to entrants. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or winner, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway is unlawful and subject to legal action by the Sponsor or its designees.
Entrants further agree to release, indemnify, defend and hold the Released Parties, harmless, from any and all claims, injuries, damages, expenses or losses to person or property and/or liabilities of any nature that in any way arise from participation in the Giveaway or acceptance or use of a prize or parts thereof, including without limitation (i) any condition caused by events beyond Sponsor’s control that may cause the Giveaway to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Giveaway; and (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Giveaway.
In no event will Sponsor OR COMMUNITY HIRED, be liable to you for any direct, special, incidental, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages (including loss of use, data, business or profits) arising out of or in connection with your participation in the Giveaway, whether such liability arises from any claim based upon contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, and whether or not Sponsor HAS been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
7. Additional Conditions: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Giveaway, entrant consents to the use of his/her name, photo and/or likeness, biographical information, entry and statements attributed to entrant (if true) for advertising and promotional purposes, including without limitation, inclusion in Sponsor’s newsletters, on Sponsor, NikeTalk, and Community Hired, websites and social networking webpages without additional compensation. All entries, as applicable, become property of Sponsors and none will be acknowledged or returned.
9. Winner’s List: For a list of prize winners send your request and a stamped, self-addressed envelope to “NikeTalk: ForceField Giveaway ”, c/o Community Hired, 6754 Bernal Ave, Ste 740-119, Pleasanton, CA 94566
These Official Rules are governed by the law of the State of California, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. Any action, suit or case arising out of, or in connection with, this Giveaway or these Official Rules must be brought in either the federal courts located in the Northern district of California or the state courts located in San Francisco, California.
10. Sponsor Email Address: