Hey guys, managed to get pair of TS 6s in my size (US11) for 550 all the expenses counted in (had to fly to London, long story...). Do you advise to hold them for 3,4 months or should I sell now for 900?
Got TS 6s but I had to fly to London from Czech Republic to do instore pickup (crazy story). I really like these but no way I am keeping these as cost to get them was around 550 $ with all the expenses and I will get grand for them
I like my Infrareds more and as for earthy tones I am good with...
Didn't like them when they came up but got them later for retail because I needed to try half size down from 1s I had aleready and now I am starting with beating them up and love them, shame materials are absolute trash
Money saved on SBB 3.0 and these First Class ones, but thats good thing because I know damn well I will need to pay resell for chicagos in February (If they **** up I will buy 2015 out of spite probably)
Lol yall just live in US, here in EU I see this as good deal (thats why I took it) as for state I plan to wear them alot so these would look like that in no time anyways
I can resell them for 320+ here anytime