★OFFICIAL 2012 NT PRESIDENT ELECTION THREAD★ Looking For Candidates

Vote for your Niketalk President 2008 The Winner Is...... PG 1 ....
His term was underwhelming.
I voted for the Purple Johnson '08 ticket
grin.gif
I'm looking forward to the 2012 election.

I voted for Ron Paul and I will Vote for Ron Paul again sadly. Obama is done to me just for the simple fact he is allowing the Super Congress to be formed. There are other things but that one thing just kills his presidency for me

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

I voted for Ron Paul and I will Vote for Ron Paul again sadly. Obama is done to me just for the simple fact he is allowing the Super Congress to be formed. There are other things but that one thing just kills his presidency for me

Did you even read what the OP posted???

I would like to take this opportunity to announce my candidacy for President of the United Forums of NikeTalk.
I will be choosing a running mate within 10 months. 

DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY PARTY
pimp.gif

I have not seen ABH in the General Forum very much, I suppose like the last few Presidents of the United States before him, he had to spend much of his term fund raising.

I have the money to finance my own campiagn so if we have another election why not vote for me?
happy.gif

Imagine punching somebody so hard that they turned into a door. Then you found out that’s where ALL doors come from, and you got initiated into a murder club that makes doors. The stronger you punch, the better the door. So there are like super strong murderers who punch people into Venetian doors and %$%%.

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

I have not seen ABH in the General Forum very much, I suppose like the last few Presidents of the United States before him, he had to spend much of his term fund raising.

I have the money to finance my own campiagn so if we have another election why not vote for me?
happy.gif

your too long winded and the NT e-conomy is not as simple as that of the United States.
tongue.gif

Rumors are swirling that ninjahood is contemplating a run for 2012 as Da Official Ignorance Party candidate.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Imagine punching somebody so hard that they turned into a door. Then you found out that’s where ALL doors come from, and you got initiated into a murder club that makes doors. The stronger you punch, the better the door. So there are like super strong murderers who punch people into Venetian doors and %$%%.

what the hell
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
idk why this has me in tears

gotta do what you can to spread the message
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

*dead* @ the Purple Johnson poster.

Our president and vice president been missing for a long minute and no one does anything about it!? Purple Johnson should of won anyways..

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

what the hell
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
idk why this has me in tears

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Everyone is wondering who henz0 will endorse and support, unless the religious figure throws his pinwheel hat into the Presidential ring.

This will be interesting...

I may have to assemble some like minded folks to pull a power move on vote day. I'll wait to see who the candidates are before I begin organizing and supporting.

Back
Top Bottom