★★ OFFICIAL WENTWORTH PRISON THREAD SEASON 7 10 EPISODE ★★

^
SMH. How you gonna praise the freak? She deserves to get uppercutted everytime she's on the screen.

Anyway, netflix is so behind. Season 4 just aired episode 9. Season has been so fire.

the freak has been the one running the jail for the past 3 seasons and is the most interesting character out of the lot. even when she switched sides she still ran things and even now is plotting, scheming and may turn that new screw into her newest project. if anyone needs a good uppercut its vera for being vera. or doreen for being doreen.

season 3 and 4's nurses :evil:

ol boy wild for them hep yambs/replacement governorship :x :smh:

white girl on that white girl :smh:

the freak has been the one running the jail for the past 3 seasons and is the most interesting character out of the lot. even when she switched sides she still ran things and even now is plotting, scheming and may turn that new screw into her newest project. if anyone needs a good uppercut its vera for being vera. or doreen for being doreen.

season 3 and 4's nurses :evil:

ol boy wild for them hep yambs/replacement governorship :x :smh:

white girl on that white girl :smh:

The freak is too smart for everyone in that prison/jail. She knows the law inside and out, she sees the flaws in the system and people and knows how to exploit it. They can't keep her isolated b/c that violates her rights. They can't admit that if she goes into gen pop she will not be safe, showing how flawed the prison is. She can read everyone like a book, especially Vinegar ****.

Vinegar **** needs to chill on the gloating too. It's like she hasn't learned anything from the freak. Every time she gets a 1 up, she goes to her and gloats :smh:. I'll root for the freak only b/c she is stirring **** up and manipulating everyone. Her plan to kill Bea almost work had it not been for Will.

Felt bad for Bea getting her heart broken, but it was good to see Franky back again :smokin

I don't know what is up with that new guy. I think he will do anyone or anything to get to the top. If Will wanted to bang he would be down. He doesn't mind getting Hep C if it will boost his rank.

Last edited:
Can't trust anyone who gets bootyraped on purpose to stay schemin. Have some respeck for your bootyhole. Bea warned those stupid proctor fools not to trust her and they did anyway.

you aren't suppose to trust her. your suppose to sit there with your jaw dropped and admire how mami plays everyone like spiceman said. :smokin

alli novak doe 
devil.gif
 . My girl frankie needs to get locked up again

Last edited:
"you wanna pat my ***** mama" :rofl: :rofl:

tumblr_oa9hepFtXY1qdjfzuo1_250.gif
tumblr_oa9hepFtXY1qdjfzuo9_r1_250.gif

:pimp:

lawyer frankie :wow:

mother joan :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

red gonna have to get advice from mama joan :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

rip liz..

Last edited:
damn didn't eem know season 4 started in May.

bout to start watching today.

Season 4 finale was crazy...I'm going to miss
Bea Smith
:smh:. Can't Jon Snow that ****.

She is so fine out of character :smokin

Last edited:
Season 4 is now on netflix.

All you slackers need to go get caught up

tumblr_oalgtiX8Gf1ucdjbpo1_400.jpg

tumblr_oazyhi0ZnM1uxfcnao6_400.gif

gotta protect bae's smile no matter the outcome.

rip red? or maybe not? rumor mills is spinning :nerd:

Last edited:
I was gonna rep you for letting us know season 4 was up but then I saw gifs of that beast.

She's a damn fool if she was thinking she could get her job back after all the crazy stuff she did. Let's not forget what happened in the kitchen.

Dat finale though. No idea what the next season will look like.

Radcliffe fine as hell. The nurses on this show are fire.

Last edited:
One thing I can't stand about this show is how people just disappear.

Like what the hell happened to the other :evil: from season 3?

or the og governor?

or liz's daughter?

or fletch?

Season 4 is now on netflix.

All you slackers need to go get caught up

tumblr_oalgtiX8Gf1ucdjbpo1_400.jpg

tumblr_oazyhi0ZnM1uxfcnao6_400.gif

gotta protect bae's smile no matter the outcome.

rip red? or maybe not? rumor mills is spinning :nerd:

Rumor mill needs to take a seat
Cormack and FoxTel confirmed Bea is done. Besides, this isn't GoT and she isn't Arya surviving all them gut stabs.

Like what the hell happened to the other :evil: from season 3?

or the og governor?

or liz's daughter?

or fletch?

What :evil: from Season 3?

Og governor was killed by Frankie accidentally. Will's wife right?

Liz's daughter is on a prison farm, whatever the hell that is.

Not sure what happened to FLetch either, but Fletch 2.0 is all up in vinegar **** cookie dough so it doesn't matter now...Speaking of Fletch, he was a savage. Didn't he beat off on vinegar **** or something like that?

What happened to young the philly Doreen was protecting last season after hitting the alarm? They cut all that pretty hair off and that was the last we saw of her.

Last edited:
The psychiatrist from season 1 who was having sex dreams about Franky was fire. She just stopped being on the show.

I thought fletch died. Forgot he was still alive.

I thought the new girl who hit the panic button died too.

Rumor mill needs to take a seat
Cormack and FoxTel confirmed Bea is done. Besides, this isn't GoT and she isn't Arya surviving all them gut stabs.
What :evil: from Season 3?

Og governor was killed by Frankie accidentally. Will's wife right?

Liz's daughter is on a prison farm, whatever the hell that is.

Not sure what happened to FLetch either, but Fletch 2.0 is all up in vinegar **** cookie dough so it doesn't matter now...Speaking of Fletch, he was a savage. Didn't he beat off on vinegar **** or something like that?

What happened to young the philly Doreen was protecting last season after hitting the alarm? They cut all that pretty hair off and that was the last we saw of her.

:lol: Tell that to the characters loyal fans with their essay long explanations of why miracles will happen on the first episode of season five.

Early morning posting FTL, meant the :evil: nurse that Jackson was smashing from season 3.

Think of fletch tried to smash Vera, got rejected for coming on too strong, and then tried jacking off with her around and she got creeped out or something, need to rewatch for that.

Forgot about cute lil panic button chick :smh:

Show needs some closure episodes.

I did see an article yesterday saying they spotted someone on set. Could be for a hospital scene, a funeral scene, maybe a flashback.

Got my friend hooked on this show. I tried several times over the years to get him to watch but he was like not enough eye candy on the show lol.

He ask me where he can DL the show and he started watching a few weeks ago and caught up with season 4 within a few days.Tried to talk about it with me about it but but I haven't even started season 4. I hated watching Wentworth week by week like I did the first 3 seasons. This season I waited until all eps are out so I can binge it and glad I did.

I blazed thru all season 4 eps today. My head hurts I need some sleep lol. Great season and awesome finale

Allie :wow:

Allie is a sweet angel.

Drug addict Allie is loose as a goose though. Surprised juice didn't get any action from her during that time.

Four seasons on netflix and this thread is two pages? While OINTB is 56 pages?
It's like veep vs that girls nonsense on hbo with the whale all over again :smh:

Like what the hell happened to the other
devil.gif
from season 3?

or the og governor?

or liz's daughter?

or fletch?
no idea who ur talking about

the OG governor who fell for frankie just disappeared. but they kinda gave her a backdoor  when introducing her saying she was only doing it essentially for her resume and she wanted to go off and be something else in the near future. but they never mentioned her after she left, weird.

liz said her daughter got out or transferred iirc in season 4, also weird

they wrote fletch out saying he got out while he could after the whole fire and kneecaps thing. you'd think he wouldve been mentioned as a witness in the trial but when vera was going through names, she never mentioned him, weird.

hmmmm i guess you're right. the show DOES handle people leaving badly

Back
Top Bottom