⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate your enthusiasm, but, please, Providence Park is still the best stadium in the MLS :wink:

Timbers Army is a spectacle and make PP great, I’ll definitely give you that! Allianz as a whole is just a beautiful stadium, but it’s also brand new so it should be.

Need to get back out to PP sometime soon too

Seen highlights of the game today, we didn't look so bad. Except for that mistake on that own goal, which seemed to be just some miscommunication.

Can't wait til next week for the season to start, Aubama-bluudclat-Yang coming after that golden boot again!!!

:lol: :pimp:

To the United supporters here, how would you assess Lukaku's tenure at United up to now? Both as a player and as a person (how supporters' views of him may have changed in light of comments he made regarding his potential transfer etc.)

I think his time at United was luke warm. He wasn't a failure and he was successful. His comments about Conte being the best manager in world while he's still at United rubbed me the wrong way, and I don't want him at the club. He's worn out his welcome

Gg @Armada nomadicsole21 nomadicsole21 arstyle27 arstyle27 , very entertaining match.

If Salah had been a tad bit more precise today, we’d have another trophy.
Same for us too, we didn't capitalize many chances and had players running into each other from start to finish. Like in typical City fashion we gave up the most ugliest and simple of goals :lol:

Salah played great, Zinchenko was food for him all day. Pep didnt adjust at all to the press in the 2nd half, I'm surprised we didnt blow it.

Man city kit looked dope out there. Reminded me of Throwback Napoli joint
889CC2DB-3623-4B23-95B1-51A3B0CCA681.jpeg

That’s part of the RM way. When we’re good we’re a flexible team that can adapt to situations. When we suck we’re confused. The idea is to get individual talent and let them shine/do what they do best and work it out on the pitch.

The Sane injury looked scary watching it live. I really hope it isn't an ACL situation. Even if he didn't' go to Bayern he was poised for a big year

Thought Liverpool created a lot more chances then city. Salah was super wasteful in the first half. He def looked rusty at the start. Full strength vs full strength though i would lean slightly to city. That would be a healthy Sane, Aguero and Laporte out there, with Fernandinho and Mendy as subs or Mendy over Zinchenko starting. And probably not Jordan Henderson for Pool :lol:

Slabhead official

Rare times I've seen a potential 7 year deal

Not expecting it at this point but hoping to get at least one more signing in before Thursday, def still need help in the MF...

Been bad career decision after bad career decision for dude,still hope he doesn't end up playing in Russia

That 'offer' is more banter than Gomes and Mina + money for Pogz that was reportedly offered by Barca last summer...Real can **** off

Last edited:
good that Maguire is officially official but I think he's our only signing until next window

That 'offer' is more banter than Gomes and Mina + money for Pogz that was reportedly offered by Barca last summer...Real can **** off

This is legit disgraceful. This isn’t even an opening bid, this is like them directly telling Pogba “we don’t really want you at all and only value you at €70M”. To think they wasted multiple people’s time to actually make that offer and force someone on the United side to formally say no.

Read this morning Leicester got quoted 75M for Ake :lol: market done changed...

cant believe Juve is really selling cancelo so they can pay for raiola’s fee

Pepe got Gunner fans feeling themselves

Acting like they didn't lose their best player twice to that banter club :lol:

If Dybala wants to stay after Juve basically told him to **** off that's his prerogative, been seeing reports linking him to P$G now though.

I don't blame him for having reservations and I can't blame the club for backing out due to those reservations. Don't want a repeat of the last Argentine forward the club signed...

If United don’t go all out for Bruno Fernandes in these last 3 days, I literally have no god damn clue what Woodward is doing anymore. He’d hit an all time low. United have been linked and scouting Bruno since JANUARY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom