⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking back at the highlights from yesterday,anyone know why Draxler is so highly rated? Is it because he's german?

Dude was anonymous last night and has looked like a Prussian Walcott more often than not when I've watched him for P$G

How he still has a spot on the German NT and Ozil doesn't is beyond me

giphy.gif

In November, yes I did. Then I said Barça was. Best team in the world is always an ongoing debate, it’s like Football power rankings.

I’m allowed to change my mind due to recent evidence - Just like you’re allowed to change your mind due to recent evidence/reports....

All you have to do here Verde Shuttles Verde Shuttles is be like “oh damn, Mourinho really might go Madrid, I hope he doesn’t” instead of denying the reports until to your eyes bleed.

P.S. - I also said Madrid would be lucky to make it past Ajax in January, where’s that credit since you want to pull cards :lol:
I just want mourinho as far away from my team as possible, there is nothing wrong with that and I will be ignorant about it.

RM won't make past RD 16 every year, as long as it doesnt happen consistently, thats sports **** happens. We made the semifinal 8 years in a row that's incredible, our form in La liga the past 10 years has been unacceptable

Doing it once in the tie before can be forgiven but to do it again to a side that we should batter is downright shameful. The players should be ashamed of themselves with this performance. I wasn't watching when the red card happened but this is unacceptable
giphy.gif

I'm too busy eating this orange chicken to be concerned about Arsenass choking in another away game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom