Drake Vs Anonymous That Dude Vs Diddy

I'm at a loss as to who owns the beat on this track mixtape. 

The song starts at 7 seconds.

I thought it was Drake's "0 To 100/ The Catch Up" but Anonymous That Dude has claimed it as "Chasin Payment". I read Diddy also claims the beat. Does anyone know the difference between the beat on these songs?

afsdkhjsfdlhfadldsfa;f

roll.gif

From what Ive read, the song was created by Boi1nda and played for Diddy during a session for his MMM lp. Diddy passed on it but thought it was still his. Drake heard it, 40 touched it up n ran wit it.

From what Ive read, the song was created by Boi1nda and played for Diddy during a session for his MMM lp. Diddy passed on it but thought it was still his. Drake heard it, 40 touched it up n ran wit it.

Let's not leave out Diddy slapping fire out of Drake shortly after

Was the  fight between Drake and Diddy in Miami outside the LIV because of this song? And how does Anonymous That Dude fit into this?

If you listen to the track on the video, at 4 minutes the beat drops off and some keyboard that comes in. Is that what Drake changed in order to make it his?

Can anyone help me with who owns this song? I don't want to credit 2 or 3 sources. Any leads or solid information would be appreciated.

Diddy and Anonymous Dude created that beat in V.I.P at club LIV. It was reported that Drake snatched their flash drive attached to the macbook and ran towards the parking lot. Things quickly escalated in the parking lot when Drake refused to hand Diddy the flash drive. Sources say, Diddy throw a right hook, not a left hook as reports stated, the flash drive was redeemed by Diddy.

Last edited:
Seriously? I also heard Birdman owns it. Drake won an Grammy for it so that has to hold some weight. If you listen at 4 minute mark it changes and that is only on Drake's track.

Last edited:
Diddy and Anonymous Dude created that beat in V.I.P at club LIV. It was reported that Drake snatched their flash drive attached to the macbook and ran towards the parking lot. Things quickly escalated in the parking lot when Drake refused to hand Diddy the flash drive. Sources say, Diddy throw a right hook, not a left hook as reports stated, the flash drive was redeemed by Diddy.

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom