¡ ° Mr. Inbetween on FX S3 Premieres Tuesdays 10pm ° ¡ Series Finale 😥

Good show, on s2 episode where the kid gets kidnapped, intense. Knew it would end but was rooting for him and Ally.

Damn sucked seeing her.

Daughter getting older always seems hard to deal with especially becoming a teenager. Funny he would even depict this.

Damn forgot about his dad. All around depressing episode except the start.

:lol: @ Gary getting stuck on that balcony spying on your wife just to find out she's banging some other chick.

Love this show. Ray has got that “cool but sad on the inside” vibe mastered.

Think I read somewhere that this was supposed to be the last season, really hoping thats not the case.

AYYYYYOOOOOOOOO @ Gary's new side hustle :lol:

I wonder how many murderers I come across in these streets. Ray made that look too much a part of his day.

Sad end with his dad.

Last edited:
Finally got around to watching the show and I became hooked. Threw it on the Sunday night of memorial day weekend to unwind and ended up knocking out the entire thing.

i’m all caught up to s.3.e.6
had to rewatch the last 2 episodes of season 2 before i started up season 3. i forgot what a great show this is. ****ing gary with the pee tapes, then the vajankle, and then that first sex tape shoot 😂

dude that plays ray was born for that role. so damn good. him finding out the reasons why his traumatizers did bad things to him is an interesting unfold.

This season has been excellent, Im sure this is currently my favorite show on tv now. The last two ending scenes with Ray and his dad and then his daughter were actually quite moving.

Love Ray and Gaz’s relationship. True/Real Friends :pimp:

Random thought…whats with women trying to break up physical fights between men? And then they wonder why they get hurt in the process lol

Season finale 🔥

Ray was lighting **** up! Damn!

Shame about his boy. Wonder if that was a set up by his mans? :nerd:

Damn his boy did do him dirty :smh: He gotta go. Ray wild disappointed in the whole situation. Tired of the betrayal. Almost looks like Ray pulled a Dexter :lol:

Crazy how in a whole new job Ray still gotta kill fools. These guys really aint know what they're in for :lol:

Last edited:
Season finale 🔥

Ray was lighting **** up! Damn!

Shame about his boy. Wonder if that was a set up by his mans? :nerd:

Damn his boy did do him dirty :smh: He gotta go. Ray wild disappointed in the whole situation. Tired of the betrayal. Almost looks like Ray pulled a Dexter :lol:

Crazy how in a whole new job Ray still gotta kill fools. These guys really aint know what they're in for :lol:
Series finale too

the way season 3 was written and shot you wouldn’t have known this was a series finale. Hopefully they green light a TV movie for the show somewhere down the line or something like that. Love this show

Show still great …Wonder what Ray had in store for his mans that set him up, he not just gon let that go

Back
Top Bottom