¤~The Terror on AMC Mondays @ 9pm~¤

Set the DVR up. Caught the first "hour" last night because it showed up as the second hour of the walking dead. Thought it was a 2 hour episode then I saw that they were trying to get WD viewers which worked in my case. First ep was ok. Has my interest. Waiting to see what the big mystery is.

Just read the brief synopsis and the trailer looks dope. Read a biography on Roald Amundsen, who 1st navigated the full northwest passage, last year. Any stories that have to do with such remote wild landscapes, no matter how outlandish, have me hooked.

So there seems to be a supernatural polar bear on steroids mobbin around in the area and the old dude had some sort of control over it. If the native girl wants them to leave why not tell em the actual reason instead of playing games. Of course we wouldn't have a show. Also Mance and especially his 2nd seem to be arrogant glory hunters. Only one with some sense is the captain of the Erebus

don’t usually like shows from this time period but this is shaping up really nicely. finished episode 2 and i really feel like punching sir john in the face. if anyone watches and doesn’t like the first ep, at least finish the second before passing on it.

i liked dude in mad men but none of them are compelling enough to carry a show

all white/majority white casts take a certain suspension of disbelief to invest in the show

a show that moves as slow as the icebergs its about has to have some kind of hook

is it based on a true story?

Need to watch. Saw the promos they were having during WonderCon but didn't have a chance to check it out.

I dig the production value and naval attire. Lots of great actors in this, Ciaran Hinds, Black Fish, Edmure, dude from Mad Men, Father Beocca.

Oh man, AMC going ruthless showing dudes lashed up booty several times.

I ain't even mad though.

prehistoric giant sloth?

vlcsnap-2018-04-12-11h56m46s786.png

kpneft-20sloth3.jpg

for some reason, i missed a few eps. started watching ep 6 and was lost then i went back to 5 and was still lost. read the wiki page and realized i had to go back to ep 4. all caught up now and it’s picking up steam!

Back
Top Bottom