°| Sherman's Showcase on IFC |° Wed. @ 10pm

My friend was a tester for this show before it came out a while. I watched one episode with him and it was literally one of the worst shows I ever watched. **** made absolute zero sense. They kept bouncing back and forth with different segments and nothing was funny or dramatic or even interesting.

My friend was a tester for this show before it came out a while. I watched one episode with him and it was literally one of the worst shows I ever watched. **** made absolute zero sense. They kept bouncing back and forth with different segments and nothing was funny or dramatic or even interesting.
:lol:

It always gets me when ppl realize Caldwell is white. Takes me back to when I found out. Truly shocking

Anyway, the latest ep needs to be watched cuz the Common Blockbuster Broadway clip doesnt have all the setup. Sherman goes on about who hates him and the Wayan's family is mentioned which leads to a Marlon Satan's skit where he's in a pitch meeting running mediatakeout, that leads to the fabricated story that Common and John Legend secretly hate each other :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom