**>>¿!!!~ Jordan Reaches Deal To Buy Bobcats ~!!!?<<**

I hope they change there name to Charlotte Flight
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by ajbishop

thumb.aspx
 There were a few tee's like this floating around somewhere online with Jumpman logo's- I think Eastbay...not there now though...maybe EastbayRep can clarify that.
I went to a Bobcat's game at Time Warner arena last year.  They had a tee similar to the one pictured with a Jumpman on them.  I went to buy one but they didn't have it in my size at the merchandise booth, then I couldn't get into the actual team store after the game.  I wondered if there were any issues with them due to the adidas contract.  Point being...   they do exist. 
At this time I do not have any information on this shirt.  I will ask around to see if anyone knows anything, but I can not guarantee I will find anything.  If I get some information on this shirt, I will be sure to post it here.

EastbayRep - Ray

We received the shipment for the Bobcats adidas NBA Absolute Tee - Men's in Grey (92356423) from adidas on 9/30/09.  The adidas logo was on all the tees we had.  Unfortunately, I do not have any information on Bobcat tees with a Jumpman logo on them.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom