“But Tyreke — that’s a grown-$$% man.." - Kobe

as a Laker fan.... really painful for me to say this
smh.gif
   ...  but dude's my favorite player outside the Lakers... both him and Durant.  Got love for Curry too...  but Tyreke just a step ahead, and been more consistent.  Always taking it to the rack...  some of his moves kinda Ginobili-esque with his side steps

I hope nba officials let him finish the year with 20, 5, and 5. It's a bit soon after LeBron did it, so who knows?

Originally Posted by henz0

That euro step is deadly

calipari showed tyreke tapes of manu. that side step works all the time, especially if dude is gonna stand there and try to take a charge or is backpedaling.

this is unrelated, but i pull out the euro step in pickup games all the time and clowns always call traveling. i have to stop and explain that you get two steps after you pick up your dribble, and i can take my two steps however i want.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DMan14

Originally Posted by henz0

That euro step is deadly

calipari showed tyreke tapes of manu. that side step works all the time, especially if dude is gonna stand there and try to take a charge or is backpedaling.
Ol' boy was killin in HS with it...

Had to post again after watching that vid. The way he did Gil and D.Will was just nasty! I called this on draft day he would be Penny 2.0 hopefully he doesn't experience any injuries because reke havoc is
pimp.gif

My man 
pimp.gif
 Gives us Kings fans some hope. I just hope he's okay, he got hit pretty hard tonight against one of the Bucks big men. Chipped tooth, concussion, and maybe a fractured jaw (which would put him out for the season).

him and manu be killing that $!%%
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
....when they played the bobcats i was there and i was amazed lol

*Off to park for euro step training*

Son is an animal, there are so many good guards in the league right now its crazy.

I disagree with the notion that Tyreke can't reach elite status because of his lack of athleticism

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I disagree with the notion that Tyreke can't reach elite status because of his lack of athleticism
This is what I thought of him originally, I thought because his game was below the rim so much it would prevent him from getting there but after seeing him this year, I have no doubt he'll be an elite player within a few years.

Tyreke is not an a very explosive athlete. He is a good athlete though.

And I remember people on here insinuating that 'Reke didn't have handles.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by Burn916

We had @BJ3nnings3 pretty salty on Twitter yesterday...I won't be surprised if he takes 50 shots tonight.
laugh.gif

If he would have hit that 75 ft shot, I would've drove my car off a cliff  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by milkandcookies

Originally Posted by dreClark

Tyreke is not an a very explosive athlete. He is a good athlete though.
his ability to cross other players over is w/o a doubt elite.

i thought you were a laker fan now you a kings fan
indifferent.gif

this raider-niner fan
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom