★★OFFICIAL CHICAGO BULLS THREAD★★ Boozer fractured in his right hand and is out for 8 weeks.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

MAX MONEY FOR #@$+%%@ BOOZER? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll gladly take his 20 and 10 a night, but I agree about the money.  Our hands were tied though.  Will this change LBJ mind like they may be hoping? HELL NO!!!!

This should put us back on top of the lebron list if this doesn't he isn't about winning that will leave us a lot of money to keep deng and still be able to go get a shooter or 2 but if bron does come deng needs to go lol

Member Of Bulls' Front Office Sees LeBron Signing With Knicks

Read more: http://basketball.realgm....th_knicks/#ixzz0t2IMLDDD
pimp.gif

Amar'e at his best is better but Boozer is more consistant.
I really dont mind giving Boozer the money.
The only qualm I would have is age, but Boozer isnt a super athletic type and should be good until the end of the deal.
Hes the most commited defender of the bunch and he is going to give Bosh and Amar'e problems on D.
He is the best rebounder of the bunch.
Barring an injury which was the main reason Bosh was considered the best of the bunch (no signifigant missed time in a season)
He is the best choice for the Bulls, and a good value.
Even compared to Bosh he is a decent value.

Next deal if Lebron doesnt sign try and take the Deng for Joel Przybilla and Bayless deal.
I would not mind seeing Beasley in Chicago either though I want a legit 3
maybe take someone like Richard Jefferson, Josh Howard if the number of years and money comes down
3 years 24 million type thing
I think that a legit shooting guard is an important thing, and thats the priority before Deng gets traded

While Howard and Jefferson are 30 that extra 4 million to play with could bring a vet big who wont get paid big bucks.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

This should put us back on top of the lebron list if this doesn't he isn't about winning that will leave us a lot of money to keep deng and still be able to go get a shooter or 2 but if bron does come deng needs to go lol

qft

not feeling the boozer signing

he will play like 50 games a season

but why am i not surprised, we always !$%$ up with FA signings

Sad to see Booz leave the Jazz. Solid 20 and 10, just a lot of injuries. Hope he stays healthy for you guys. As for the Jazz, were %$%+@%

I still think that this team will look at Lebron like "fool what the heck you doin" when he starts dancing.
Besides James Johnson would get at him on the dancing tip

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

I still think that this team will look at Lebron like "fool what the heck you doin" when he starts dancing.
Besides James Johnson would get at him on the dancing tip

roll.gif
roll.gif
James Johnson & Lebron Dancing.

I hope you Bulls fan dont get too excited since Boozer hasn't technically signed yet. Ask Gordon Gund what Boozer's word means...

james johnson is a SF who can play PF at times. he cant play SG

i dont mind boozer but we overpaided for him.

we still need to trade deng. he is useless on this team no matter what

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

james johnson is a SF who can play PF at times. he cant play SG

i dont mind boozer but we overpaided for him.

we still need to trade deng. he is useless on this team no matter what
He never played the 4 this whole season cause Taj so doubt they will ever use him at the spot.

If LeBron wants to win wouldn't he go to Miami and not here? Why act like signing Boozer means if Bron don't come here he's not about winning?

This is good news for Bull-ies out there..
The last thing Bulls need is getting shut out in this free agent market..
Now they need a guard, and another big man and legit combo guard...

if Lebron signs with Knicks a very bad decision, Why? Who's in NY? Amare? D'Antoni is a good coach, but I thought Amare was the reason why he left Phoenix?
if he signs with NY (latest rumors as of 8:07 PM ET 7/7) this is a Business Decision not a Basketball Decision

Back
Top Bottom