☆☆☆☆ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONE OF NT'S FINEST DiPlOmAt TDOt or QUENTIN or Q$ ☆☆☆☆

HBD Q
pimp.gif

Don't know dude personally but happy birthday to you sir, u been puttin in work on NT for years

Thanks everyone for the wishes, msgs, txts, pms etc....didn't expect or know of this since I think Tre is usually the only one who knows the date sinceit's right after his.
laugh.gif

I truly appreciate the wishes, NT is the best when it comes to getting away from the Real World somewhat.

wait so how many candles on the cake this year? mid 20s?
At the mid point basically.
laugh.gif

HBD go drop some bread on yourself at LV

Naw that !+%% is almost a wrap now, the whole city looking like a High End Wear AD now Street Wear is basically non-existant right now.

How you gon' leave me out the loop like that, Q?

I thought we were NT family.
indifferent.gif

I don't broadcast my Birthday, actually I don't think anyone on NT does really.
laugh.gif

drake should be calln u,since that dude owes u, who knows how many ppl u put on him (pause)
Only cats outside of the local NTers that were really following dude from the jump I'd say would be Sosa

Happy Birthday my guy, NY is callin' for you this summer...
June 6th
wink.gif

Happy Birfday Q, tell us tomorrow what Fabolous got you.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
I really don't understand how this Fab thing started, I try to keep up to date with everyone in Music or the Industry somewhat catsjust made me a scapegoat
frown.gif
laugh.gif
it's all good though....
oh dude who wear 4 tees to match some kicks?

2u4kf2d.gif

Ol' orange on a toothpick lookin' boy....

Happy Birthday though.
You know that 1 person in your house that always keeps you grounded or always putting you down to keep you up.......there it is.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif
@ Shadi, Henz, Rolli, Regent, Alex finding "dirt".

Tre - You already know
pimp.gif
I Pop Bottles of Water all night.

Thanks again people.

FTR - May Birthday's > _________ easily, since Elementary May's always been the popular month followed by April, March & November.

Back
Top Bottom