☆☆☆ - The Crisis of Credit (Visualized) - ☆☆☆

frown.gif

anybody want some cheeseburgers?
ay-anybody-want-some-cheeseburgers.jpg

So fractional reserve banking and the fed are to blame, if i'm not mistaken right?

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
a million props to the OP for posting this. Finally this is broken down into terms I can understand.

Once its explained, it makes you even think if our approach to our economy is even right. Americans are addicted to credit.

laugh.gif
at how this video blames the financial system for being greedy.

Blame the people who borrowed money when they couldn't afford to pay it back.

very good video...best way i've heard it put...all those talking heads on cnn and msnbc couldn't explain it that well

Originally Posted by NT OG

laugh.gif

No doubt the individual people that defaulted on their credits are to blame...

However, the financial system is responsible for the whole situation because they created an incentive for people to burrow.

Comon, they could've easily rejected those applicants that were "risky"...but they chose not to simply because it was all about the money...

I'm oversimplifying the situation but that's pretty much it...

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

laugh.gif

However, the financial system is responsible for the whole situation because they created an incentive for people to burrow.

Comon, they could've easily rejected those applicants that were "risky"...but they chose not to simply because it was all about the money...

So...

Adam and Eve eats the apple.... Blame God?

I'm not religious btw.
laugh.gif

I just didn't like how they didn't place any of the blame on the borrowers.

laugh.gif

So...

I'm not religious btw.
laugh.gif

The smarter person has more leverage. They gave all the poor minded weak peoples loans when they knew they could afford them. Which in ethics iswrong.
With the adam and eve thing, God stated "Do not eat the apple on the forbidden tree." Did any of these financial institutions state anything of thesort. "If you take our loans you will go into default."

The reason we blame the financial markets is because they are 5 steps ahead of everyone else. Now for the most part they are ahead of the uneducated, which isa lot of people.

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

SuperAntigen wrote:

NT OG wrote:

laugh.gif

So...

I'm not religious btw.
laugh.gif

The smarter person has more leverage. They gave all the poor minded weak peoples loans when they knew they could afford them. Which in ethics is wrong.
With the adam and eve thing, God stated "Do not eat the apple on the forbidden tree." Did any of these financial institutions state anything of the sort. "If you take our loans you will go into default."

The reason we blame the financial markets is because they are 5 steps ahead of everyone else. Now for the most part they are ahead of the uneducated, which is a lot of people.

So....

Adam and Eve eats the apple... Blame God?

If the financial market is 5 steps ahead of everyone....surely they must have seen this whole mess coming right?

If they saw it coming, wouldn't they have tried to stop it?

laugh.gif

So...

I'm not religious btw.
laugh.gif

The smarter person has more leverage. They took all the poor minded weak people loans when they knew they could afford them. In ethics that iswrong.

For the adam and eve statement, God gave them a warning. Banks didn't come out and say "If you take our loans there's a high possibility you willdefault."

The reason we blame the financial markets is because they are 5 steps ahead of everyone else.

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

SuperAntigen wrote:

NT OG wrote:

laugh.gif

So...

I'm not religious btw.
laugh.gif

The smarter person has more leverage. They gave all the poor minded weak peoples loans when they knew they could afford them. Which in ethics is wrong.
With the adam and eve thing, God stated "Do not eat the apple on the forbidden tree." Did any of these financial institutions state anything of the sort. "If you take our loans you will go into default."

The reason we blame the financial markets is because they are 5 steps ahead of everyone else. Now for the most part they are ahead of the uneducated, which is a lot of people.

So....

Adam and Eve eats the apple... Blame God?

If the financial market is 5 steps ahead of everyone....surely they must have seen this whole mess coming right?

If they saw it coming, wouldn't they have tried to stop it?
Hey im no Chase CEO from back when this first started. Im saying they know how greed works. So they knew what they were doing to people was wrongand one day it would topple over.

I consider myself to be a smart individual, but all of this lingo about mortgages and stocks goes WAY over my head.

Back
Top Bottom