♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by gatorad3

Kid Cudi on 106 seemed like he was on something or was upset because its like he couldnt look at Terrence and Ciara face to face

i read somewhere that he was pissed because they didnt let him bring big sean on with him..and definitely, cudi stays high

Originally Posted by gatorad3

Kid Cudi on 106 seemed like he was on something or was upset because its like he couldnt look at Terrence and Ciara face to face

i read somewhere that he was pissed because they didnt let him bring big sean on with him..and definitely, cudi stays high

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

well i figured one was wiz. but those are two different guys...look at the back tattoos...unless he just got more ink. my bad 

Yea, all three pictures are Wiz. Dude stays Taylored with his camo shorts. 

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

well i figured one was wiz. but those are two different guys...look at the back tattoos...unless he just got more ink. my bad 

Yea, all three pictures are Wiz. Dude stays Taylored with his camo shorts. 

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

If Cudi was soo hardcore he woulda brought them out on stage anyway instead of looking like a lil whiny baby

probably scared of gettin tased again.

If Cudi was soo hardcore he woulda brought them out on stage anyway instead of looking like a lil whiny baby

Originally Posted by timplz

4371634a5cafee36871ab59f6b25d3407d5a322e.pjpg
What kind of Gucci Beanie is that?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

cudi is a loser!!! but he keep some laser 4s on, or some other jordan heat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom