♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
This dude....

damn dats how he feel i really like dem foams too they loud as sh/;'t

I could be wrong as well, but it seemed like Isaiah Thomas may have left a load of his supply when he left for the league. Don't quote me on it, I'm just saying...
Wroten made a buzz when he busted out the grapes.

IT have any buzz in college when it come to kicks? Im not just talking about.."oh hes wearing ____", im talking about Wroten and "this %(#% just pulled out a fresh pair of grapes".

Wroten made a buzz when he busted out the grapes.

IT have any buzz in college when it come to kicks? Im not just talking about.."oh hes wearing ____", im talking about Wroten and "this %(#% just pulled out a fresh pair of grapes".

IT brought out Playoff XIIs

Linen X

Anniversary XI

he also wore wheat XIIIs, Black XX countdown pack, space jams, I'm not saying it's for sure that he left some behind and this could all be squashed if we knew their sizes (IT I believe is a 12). If memory serves me correct, I think I saw IT in grapes during warm-ups of a game. Regardless, both of their shoe games were amazing.

IT brought out Playoff XIIs

Linen X

Anniversary XI

he also wore wheat XIIIs, Black XX countdown pack, space jams, I'm not saying it's for sure that he left some behind and this could all be squashed if we knew their sizes (IT I believe is a 12). If memory serves me correct, I think I saw IT in grapes during warm-ups of a game. Regardless, both of their shoe games were amazing.

Those linen X's with the Huskies jersey though :smokin >>>>>

French Monatana styles GQ :lol:
group-shot-before.jpg

french-after-number2.jpg

At GQ, we do a lot of styling. You know, from getting Joseph Gordon-Levitt into the perfect three piece suit to providing Kate Upton the ideal frozen accessory. But every now and then it's nice to be on the other end. It's nice to be the stylee. With that in mind, Bronx rapper French Montana—who's currently spearheading a charitable campaign that teaches young ladies how to pop that—offered to swing by the GQ headquarters and school us in what he knows best: Versace. Versace silk shirts, matching scarves, gold chains, and how to pull it all off. He even let us in on the origin of his Versace fetish and how far the trend will go.

GQ: When did you become obsessed with Versace?

French Montana: As soon as my money got right enough to buy Versace [laughs]. I have been a fan of Versace for so long, watching people like Biggie, Puff, Jay-Z. I've been collecting them for a while now.

GQ: Most of them are silk, bright pink or yellow, have flowers and angels on them...

French Montana: Yeah.

GQ: But they're still super "Hip-hop." Why?

French Montana: Rappers make something hip-hop. Like when Biggie wore the yellow one, the one that I wore for Summer Jam, he made it hip-hop. And when he wore the Coogi sweater, he made that hip-hop. Whatever rappers wear is cool to people.

GQ: You pay homage to Biggie a lot but how would you classify your style?

French Montana: I like colorful stuff. I like wearing stuff that nobody is wearing. That's why I wear the bear hat. I'll wear the whole mink. You wear the animal, but you don't wear the head. I'm wearing the head this time around. It's just like how I took the silk shirt game to another level and went and got the scarves—looked like King Jaffe Joffer out there. You know?

GQ: What would you tell someone who wants to get into the Versace game?

French Montana: I give the best advice and buy dumb ****. Like somebody will make money and they'll be like, "Yo, man. I don't know what to do." I'll be like, "Man, go buy some real estate." Go open up a liquor store because everybody loves to drink. Then I turn around and buy a Rolls Royce Ghost. I just want to spend $30,000 at Versace. I just bought a Maserati. (laughs)

GQ: Do you think that the silk Versace shirts and the scarves wrapped around will ever be a huge trend? Will it ever make the pages of GQ?

French Montana: I guarantee it will. You give it a couple of months.

GQ: A couple months?

French Montana: Yeah, give it a couple months.

GQ: So, like the December issue of GQ?

French Montana: Um, I would say like the beginning of next year.

Read More http://www.gq.com/style/blogs/the-g...nch-montana-was-a-stylists.html#ixzz21QrqqEiX

Last edited:
Damn i knew those orange foams would be crack if pulled off correctly, i smell some HOH type crap if Nike does release those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom