♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
If y'all saw someone walking down the street in black/red 13s, chances are none of you would know if they were OGs, 04s, or 13s unless flash hit em.

I agree that it sucks no reflective material, but it wouldn't be a deal breaker for me since you can't see it hardly anyway unless light or flash reflects off of it...
Varsity red instead of true. Darker/less vibrant.

Of course the average dude aint gon notice tho :lol: But for ME, you change the red & take off 3m & raise the price. I'll pass.

Varsity red instead of true. Darker/less vibrant.

Of course the average dude aint gon notice tho
laugh.gif
But for ME, you change the red & take off 3m & raise the price. I'll pass.
Youre gonna have to break your neck staring for a few seconds first before you make that distinction.
laugh.gif

SCkid bringing it.

Shame there isn't more heat in this shot, but XVIs count.

...Before any of you think ASAPwhoever can rap, you might want to get familiar with this man -

AL aka AL Skillz aka All Lyrics.

Last edited:
Youre gonna have to break your neck staring for a few seconds first before you make that distinction. :lol:

I aint for the nit pickng, but it takes seconds to tell if someone is wearing some bootlegs, I can't tell if this was sarcasm or you were really tryna make some kind of point

i remember liking the AL Skillz joint on Lyricist Lounge... or was it Soundbombing?

all i've ever heard tho.

Im surprised by how much I actually like those 3s. way better than those purple and green monstrosities

well yeah, most people buy a retro because the liked the shoe when it originally came out. of course they would expect/want the shoe to look as it originally did, imo the 3m was a huge aspect of the design. w/o it, it really is a different shoe. its almost like the yankees not having pinstripes on retro jerseys.
Nah it aint that bad as your Yankee comparison.
laugh.gif

3M you could only see with flash. You dont need flash to see the pinstripes.
why is this misnomer continue to gain steam? da 3m was VERY visible to da naked eye without flash.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom