Not open for further replies.
Wiz my *****, I hate it had to be him
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This ***** really went and got a forehead tattoo
mean.gif
Info on Soulja Tsung's crewneck/sweatshirt​
soulja's sweatshirt looks like them old school adidas graphic sweats, but its pralli his diamond supply co./pink dolphin rip off brand blvd supply co.
Found it . . .

http://shop.triedandtrueco.com/product/vtg-adidas-devil-s-toenail-class-6-sweatshirt

150 is crazy but more info on Vintage Adidas sweatshirts please . . . I remember TISA used to sell some pretty dope Olympic ones for 220 . . . Where can I cop some now

Are these normal prices or am I right and these are being overpriced by the consignment/thrift shops or whatever selling them

Last edited:
This ***** really went and got a forehead tattoo :smh:
Info on Soulja Tsung's crewneck/sweatshirt​

soulja's sweatshirt looks like them old school adidas graphic sweats, but its pralli his diamond supply co./pink dolphin rip off brand blvd supply co.

Found it . . .​

150 is crazy but more info on Vintage Adidas sweatshirts please . . . I remember TISA used to sell some pretty dope Olympic ones for 220 . . . Where can I cop some now​

Are these normal prices or am I right and these are being overpriced by the consignment/thrift shops or whatever selling them​

there really isn't too much of a story behind them sweats, like alot of things that are "vintage" or desirable now they were just regular sweats back in the day. yeah they made em for events and they had their run but large bold graphics were just what was poppin then. look at polo, bennetton, coca cola and a few other brands from that era.

they are overpriced imo, but the fact is there pralli arent that many still in circulation that are in good shape, size and design. so they can charge an arm and a leg

Last edited:
there really isn't too much of a story behind them sweats, like alot of things that are "vintage" or desirable now they were just regular sweats back in the day. yeah they made em for events and they had their run but large bold graphics were just what was poppin then. look at polo, bennetton, coca cola and a few other brands from that era.

they are overpriced imo, but the fact is there pralli arent that many still in circulation that are in good shape, size and design. so they can charge an arm and a leg

Word . . . Thanks for the info . . . 150 is heavy though, will look through eBay and local consignment shops

150 is crazy but more info on Vintage Adidas sweatshirts please . . . I remember TISA used to sell some pretty dope Olympic ones for 220 . . . Where can I cop some now​

Are these normal prices or am I right and these are being overpriced by the consignment/thrift shops or whatever selling them​

nike's vintage sweatshirts are nicer imo......if you can find them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom