♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
The king of sneakers and suits - Rober Downey Jr

He killed it with this one:

Last edited:
That warm-up is dope. Had the shorts in high school. Georgetown, UNC, 'Cuse, Michigan official shorts were major back then. Phased them out in favor of Olafs though.

Zoom Flight 95s in the pic count too.

i posted a chest down pic in here in the context of a fashion debate... would never post my WDYWT style pix in here tho. :lol:

someone did post a pic of me in here a couple years ago tho, saying it wouldn't be long b4 i was in here... haha, maybe one day, if my music production pops off, nobody gets famous off DJing alone anymore... AM was one of the last...

and yes, as far as knowing people strictly from the intraweb (can't really say you like or hate someone based off internet interaction alone, imo), i agree, i even like Ty more than myself... :lol:

my dude Robert Downey be killing the Suit and sneaker game. Pretty much how I would rock my suit if I had to get dressed up a little more than normal , nice suite and some sneakers.

You know how bad a** cheetahs and leopards are!?...be concen if grown men are wearing flamingo feathered clothing...you couldn't look more alpha looking like a predator.

I agree ninja. This high fashion foolishness is out of control
80% of that stuff looks like trash, regardless of price, that's my main gripe.
this too, if it was actually dope then da price would dictate demand, people for da most part are disconnected

from that high fashion world other then gucci LV, versace and to a lesser

extent fendi...most of those fashion houses are open for a couple of season, da designers play musical chairs and things

get reset..those labels aren't resonating with da public.
You gotta be in that tax bracket to wear high fashion
not even, in da prime of da jersey era, cats were dropping 150-450 on jerseys DAILY with matchin fitteds and warm ups

and da prices were comparable to what some of this givenchy going for MSRP. and look at da sneaker world now, 235 foams are

selling out with ease...da frank answer is no one other then a small circle of industry dudes cars about that ish.

not even, in da prime of da jersey era, cats were dropping 150-450 on jerseys DAILY with matchin fitteds and warm ups

and da prices were comparable to what some of this givenchy going for MSRP. and look at da sneaker world now, 235 foams are

selling out with ease...da frank answer is no one other then a small circle of industry dudes cars about that ish.
word, bread isn't the issue. if that high fashion stuff was relatable or capable of being ubiquitous you'd see bootleg versions at every swapmeet/hood mall and ****** tee-shirt store in vacation spots. i have yet to see a bootleg givenchy shark hoodie.

Last edited:

word, bread isn't the issue. if that high fashion stuff was relatable or capable of being ubiquitous you'd see bootleg versions at every swapmeet/hood mall and ****** tee-shirt store in vacation spots. i have yet to see a bootleg givenchy shark hoodie.
exactly. no one cares about that ****, bootleggers would've BEEEEEEEEEN printed up a run of that ****.

and dont get it twisted, they're fakes of da **** online, but like you said, if it was so indemand i would've seen that ****

getting sold in those seedy spots you know certain people go to get that bang bang attire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom