♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by zekmo88

I mean it depends, I cuff all of my denim, and I prefer bootcut, since they don't make my feet look as big, and that goes with all of my kicks, whether air maxes, shox, or any b-ball sneaker

I did away with most of my bootcuts, but kept my diesels which I might throw on ocasionally but I can only pull em off with low tops, that's why I mentioned running kicks, New balances also look dope, high tops I can't do it man....I have small feet, maybe that's why...

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by ninjahood

7.jpg

straight 80's fit from jimmy...way before my time

'80s bmore/dc/nyc dopeboy class.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I use to wear Bootcut Jeans with Air max plus's circa 05-06 lol now I don't own a single pair of bootcut

hvt94o.jpg

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Those NF bubbles used to get kids mucked after school back in the late 90s...lol

HELLZ yeah......i got tried for mine MULTIPLE times
laugh.gif
, i still got mine as a trophy of never giving it up, but i damn sure got took a lump from gettin jumped

ya gotta undertand....if you had on a northface bubble on in da 90's..you was da shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhit...only thing topping you was having a avirex leather (demi god) or a Vanson (jesus swag

himself in da flesh)

i rather have took a beating & still walk with it, knowing i wasn't a vic instead of walkin da next day to school without it and cats knowin that da rapscallions got me.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I had the royal/black bubble and my little brother had the black on black. I didn't get tried for mine but maybe it was because I was in third grade. I still have my dad's purple/black vest. When the fall hits, I'm throwing it on now that I've grown into it.

Avirex
sick.gif
pimp.gif
. Used to have ill designs before they fell off. My father must have had at least 20 at one point when they were popular.

Wale has a way of making a pair kicks look extra hot...those jeans look exactly like a pair of American Eagle joints I got, say werd Wale shops at AE

Agreed on Wale, his clothes/shoes are better than his music.

The jeans don't look like AE to me. My first guess was AG, but I can't remember them doing flap pockets either...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom