♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I remember Wale posting in the music forum a while back & it got me thinkin' . . .

I wonder if Wale secretly looks thru this thread....

Supreme's
1zyei48.jpg

Originally Posted by Flip boy Weird

I think I remember Wale posting in the music forum a while back & it got me thinkin' . . .

Wale has been a NT member before his fame

i missing seeing bseandon wearing j's on a consistent basis... those adidas he got on next to 'le's supremes look pretty meh.

i missing seeing bseandon wearing j's on a consistent basis... those adidas he got on next to 'le's supremes look pretty meh.

Originally Posted by endemic415

Hasn't "logged in" since like September or October though. Wouldn't be surprised at all to find out that he just doesn't log in or post any more when he's on. He's always had the heat, but now his attire is on point too
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by evisumane123

Is there ever a T.i. pic without critisism bout Tiny?Let the man live LOL
dudes are jealous because they cant have him
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Hasn't "logged in" since like September or October though. Wouldn't be surprised at all to find out that he just doesn't log in or post any more when he's on. He's always had the heat, but now his attire is on point too
pimp.gif
Wale shouts out NT in many songs too, even though 98% of NTers do nothin but hate on him.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by evisumane123

Is there ever a T.i. pic without critisism bout Tiny?Let the man live LOL
dudes are jealous because they cant have him
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Gordonson

pimp.gif
Wale shouts out NT in many songs too, even though 98% of NTers do nothin but hate on him.

bc 98% of the haters, are kids that know nothing about him. 

people like to follow what others say/ do.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

What's wrong with unconditional love? Dudes are quick to point out a chic being a goldigger or pocket watcher but, when there's an example of true love and loyalty, it becomes an issue. Stop prodding at the superficial stuff and see there relationship for what it really is. She has stood behind TIP forever, and is always willing to sacrifice ANYTHING to spare his well-being. Tiny is good money.
Folks forget TIny had the Check way before clifford Harris, and is one of the main reasons Clifford got his foot in the industry.

Very true... but this back and forth again? 
roll.gif
 Thought this was cleared up about 20 pages ago lol

Why we posting pics of celebs in Chicago X's, Concords, Cement IIIs,IVs, Bordeauxs,etc... That's heat? *typing out loud*
We ALL got those, I wanna see some fire

Originally Posted by BELLOBLOCK

Why we posting pics of celebs in Chicago X's, Concords, Cement IIIs,IVs, Bordeauxs,etc... That's heat? *typing out loud*
We ALL got those, I wanna see some fire
Unfortunately bro, today's JB GRs are heat.

I will give Wale props for wearing some older gems though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom