♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.JPG
Anybody know who this is?

why is this misnomer continue to gain steam? da 3m was VERY visible to da naked eye without flash.

Gonna second Ninja on this - even under regular light or normal daylight you can see the reflectors within the mesh. They retro-ed them correctly in '04, 8 years later and with technology advancing they can't do the same?

He should wear these for the home games tho....
..those would look better w/that throwback orange Cavs uniform.

If he was to wear VIIs I'd say those Orions (I hate the colorway) would look dope w/their home..and of course the Raptors w/their aways.

OR (I know the Thunder blue isn't same shade..but) the Carolina blue IXs..

Last edited:
the minute a rapper starts wearing pantyhose i no longer respect him..
roll.gif
Nail polish is sus too. What happened to Kush and OJ Wiz?

Although the Leather jacket/shorts/leggings/Jordans combo was just getting reps and Smokey smileys a couple pages back when they were rockers from the mid-90's.

that pic of phil knight dunking is DOPE! :pimp:

and wiz is the biggest cornball... he's literally wearing tights now, on them frail lil' chicken legs... :lol:

amber's about 3 times that dude's size... :lol:

his voice is like nails on a chalk board to me... so corny sounding... he ruined that song with the weeknd.

we get it already, you smoke so much weed... cool. nobody cares... and the "taylored" crap is wild lame. shut up.

this concludes my wiz hating... :lol:

the minute a rapper starts wearing pantyhose i no longer respect him..
roll.gif
Nail polish is sus too. What happened to Kush and OJ Wiz?

Although the Leather jacket/shorts/leggings/Jordans combo was just getting reps and Smokey smileys a couple pages back when they were rockers from the mid-90's.
how did i forget about the nail polish..
mean.gif

some dude on IG went in on wiz yesterday on some man up and stop dressing like chick ****.

as a father dude was literally disappointed in wiz..
laugh.gif

and wiz is the biggest cornball... he's literally wearing tights now, on them frail lil' chicken legs... :lol:

his voice is like nails on a chalk board to me... so corny sounding... he ruined that song with the weeknd.

we get it already, you smoke so much weed... cool. nobody cares... and the "taylored" crap is wild lame. shut up.

This ***** really went and got a forehead tattoo :smh:

Info on Soulja Tsung's crewneck/sweatshirt​

There's no helping these dudes man :smh:

Just not one ounce of actual thought under that inked skin.

But word, I kind of mess with that sweatshirt too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom