♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
301nj2g.png

Is there just one particular definition you need?? I don't know him but from The yrs I've seen him on forums he is definitely "bout that" celebrity life. I sure more older members can agree.

Now on with The cool fashion pictures.

Is there just one particular definition you need?? I don't know him but from The yrs I've seen him on forums he is definitely "bout that" celebrity life. I sure more older members can agree.

Now on with The cool fashion pictures.

all respect to Ty and all but hes not a celebrity bro and i find it funny how Proto gets his head chopped off for posting his picture in here within the same context as he did, yet he gets a pass....just an observation, not trying to rustle any jimmies....anywhooooo moving on is really not that serious :lol:

uuummm, Ty... i BEEN HAD posted a pic of myself in the celebrity thread! :tongue:

Well played, Proto.

all respect to Ty and all but hes not a celebrity bro and i find it funny how Proto gets his head chopped off for posting his picture in here within the same context as he did, yet he gets a pass....just an observation, not trying to rustle any jimmies....anywhooooo moving on is really not that serious :lol:

Agreed. The only thing I'll say is that there are tons of people posted in this thread who are nowhere near celeb status.

1. donjuan (Ty) posts one (or in this case two) photos and keeps it moving. No essays, no extra talk, no trying to prove himself to others.
2. proto's known for posting 10 shots of himself, what he did that day in relation to celebrities or events, and essays. There's blogs, tumblr, or the general forum for that.
3. simply when it comes to how they carry themselves and who's more likeable, that goes to donjuan.

Last edited:
never had AJ1s, but I had a new respect for them when I used to goto Alife (NYC)
seemed like their WHOLE staff (including Stalley) had red/white/black pairs on deck, this was like 05.

I mean like EVERYTIME I visited, it was damn near uniform.

Kg :smokin

Suits and sneaks look straight once in a blue moon. If u rockin a 5k suit u gotta come full circle wit it. A suit jacket/blazer wit jeans and sneaks like seinfeld is much better imo.

A tan beardless rick rubin

Dat adidas sweater :smokin

Watched this ep last nite lol

Kanye west

MJs

Jt in banana Xs lmfao

Last edited:
The image of DJ AM (RIP) wearing OG 1's on the Grammy red carpet will always come to mind.

Last edited:
I have a confession guise....

I posted a picture of myself in here before! But there was a local rapper in there with me, and we were fly and ****

Killin it in my Mario Lemieux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom