♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
fabolous-in-air-jordan-viii-playoffs-01-570x609.jpg

For the 10 Wale fans out there.
wale-wearing-nike-air-tech-challenge-hybrid-570x570.jpg

wale must of bought every color they make in them balmain biker jeans... >D

speaking of wale, i am on the hunt for these flash huarache's, and came across this pic:

i'm a sucker for red sneaks and well executed straps, but never seen those b4... can't find a sz 12 anywhere...

i've always hated true religion (and foams), i don't care how hype it is / used to be (it attracted hype beasts at one point, just a different type of beast)...

Last edited:
wale must of bought every color they make in them balmain biker jeans...
grin.gif

speaking of wale, i am on the hunt for these flash huarache's, and came across this pic:

i'm a sucker for red sneaks and well executed straps, but never seen those b4... can't find a sz 12 anywhere...

i've always hated true religion (and foams), i don't care how hype it is / used to be (it attracted hype beasts at one point, just a different type of beast)...
hypebeast =/= premium hood ****

& for da record those huaraches were everywhere when they dropped.

Last edited:
I
Oh wow you get what he's doing?  so does everyone else with some sense.  Not your brand? obviously.  whats the point of you slurping dude? 

And how do you guys know these noname people?  I see names like "virgil" and "ibn jasper"  being thrown around ,you guys have too much time on your hands.  chasing around celebs on instagram like females I thought that was diplomat's job
That topic was already deaded by me. Virgil, Ibn, Don, etc are actually my friends.

I have wholesale accounts with several t-**** suppliers.  It's sad, the Champion shorts are 8.82 from one of my suppliers & the tees are 4.65.  They are killing with these fools buying this stuff.

I have wholesale accounts with several t-**** suppliers.  It's sad, the Champion shorts are 8.82 from one of my suppliers & the tees are 4.65.  They are killing with these fools buying this stuff.

fools are killing themselves, same kids that could buy the OG snapback off ebay but would rather spend more to cop DA TI$A :lol:
or rather pay a premium for something SUPREME made, when the original inspiration is on Nostrand still in bags for 1/8 the price

if these kids were purchasing blank champion, in addition to Pyrex you would realize that they just have the $ to do what they want, there would be no hate, but they're not
they're doing it for the hype

Last edited:
Well, you have your opinion and I have mine.

Unofficial Bip X LDRS1354 collabs on deck :tongue:

Dude of course this dude Ty supports what Virgil does...There both in the same business and both from the CHI....not to mention are friends...
If donjuan was a smart business man he wouldn't associate his business with pyrex... At the end of the day when pyrex turns into the next ed hardy, von dutch you don't want to be anywhere near them. DON JUAN just be a man and call everyone on this forum morons instead of trying to insult out intelligence with that ********....The consumer keeps $$$ in these peoples pockets and once they're exposed then there goes their business....No one is roasting you DONJUAN, don't dig yourself a hole...SMH, everyone is a designer nowadays

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom