♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know y'all are discussing more important things . . .
laugh.gif
. . . but back to the topic of 40 Oz Van, I think his hats are pretty basic and not worth the hype . . . the New York and LA Balmain inspired ones are nice, if I found one for 30-40, no more than that, I'd consider buying . . . The Been Trill collabo was terrible though, with the hashtags . . . that Been Trill stuff is sooo trash man. I really do not see how people **** with that . . . .

Anyways, I respect 40 Oz, because he seems like a smart dude and drops alot of knowledge as far as using the internet to build a brand . . . thought this was a pretty solid interview . . .

I've never posted just my girl... LOL! WTH are you talking about? I've posted my girl's fits WITH MINE, just cuz they wanted me to, as they are into fashion and stuff too. The same way people in WDYWT post their homeboy's wear with theirs sometimes, or whatever. I just have no problem posting my full fit and face. But I've never posted details about break ups or any personal stuff.

You got cats who post vaca pix, pix with celebs, what they ate, their cats and dogs, their full nearly naked body cuz they won a tattoo contest, all kinds of crap. But let proto do anything like that and it's drama...

You can form opinions all you want, doesn't mean you know me. To imply I'm a "Hip Hop DJ", or this huge fan of everything Kanye West, or the other silly things, it just makes no sense, that's not me. You don't know my life story, how I grew up, all my taste in music, my history as a DJ, visual artist, and skateboarding. I've never really posted all that on here in detail.

Again, people are far too judgmental, too quick to think they got people all figured out. Some of you would fall back and respect me if you knew what I came from, and knew that I am self made (I've had people on here try to imply I have been handed things cuz I have some expensive shoes, which is so false).

What have I done? I haven't attacked anyone... I haven't thrown out racial or homophobic slurs... I've barely criticized other people's tastes in fashion or music... The most I've done is defend myself and maybe brag a bit or post pix of me having fun and enjoying my life. But a majority of this forum is bragging, so don't act like I'm alone in that.

This is a freaking celebs wearing heat thread for god's sake... Why is the topic about me?

BIP has put it best b4... The majority of this is cats have seen me get hated on a lot around here and have some heated exchanges with a few and now I'm an easy target for cats trying to collect e-props... Cuz the reality is most of this crap is unwarranted and straight up baseless hate. I haven't done anything to anyone, and the things I have done, like brag a bit, I'm not the only one to do it. I really think some of y'all are mad that I never back down, and concede. I like who I am. I've worked hard in my life, done right by my fam and friends, and I'm not gonna give into what some random people on an Internet forum seem to think about me, I have no need to reevaluate my life because of NT liking me or not.

Thanx for helping my cardio go by faster tonight tho fellas... And thanx for writing essays about me in the celebrity thread. :lol:

I already said you kept it real about the Hip Hop DJ thing. You certainly have posted pics of females in WDYWT.

Maybe in a series of photos of yourself. But I can recall a random solo photo of some random chick along with it. That belongs in WDYWT? No. But you do it because they want you to post it. Because they want to be in Niketalk's WDYWT thread SO bad? OK.

But of course, you continue to completely lack accountability for your own actions that elicit this reaction from people. Everything is unwarranted. Baseless. You are completely innocent.

Listen to yourself. We would "fall back and respect" you? Because you know US so well, while you claim we don't know you? Because your struggle would be so much deeper than ours?

You point out that other people do the same things you do. So maybe it's not what you're doing, but how you do it that's the problem.

You're a lost cause. So keep doing you. And stop being surprised by the subsequent reactions. **** happens every time.

Last edited:
Don't bring me into this, Proto. :lol:

I wasn't here when this went down. I was eating dinner with my wife. I started with a salad, no olives, dressing on the side. She was wearing....

RELAX - I'm just playing.

I just want to clear up one thing - my comment about the hip hop DJ was taken 180 degrees opposite of how it was intended. I know you say you only listen to Kanye's later stuff. I made a joke about the other dude because he said he heard your opinion 100 times already... but he actually had it backwards. When I said that's how I know you are not a hip hop DJ, I wasn't saying it to imply like you were fronting as if you were and I'm pulling your card. I was joking again - you only listen to Kanye's later stuff. I was like, that right there is proof of your own claim that you are not a hip hop DJ because no grown hip hop head ever says - about anybody - his old stuff was wack, but the new stuff is dope. ...It was all one big joke.

It somehow avalanched into many LULZ though. I ain't mad.

At the end of the day, I do think there's an anti-Proto mob mentality to a degree. When dudes who've been here for 3 months join in the chorus, it does look like they are reaching for acceptance by calling out the common enemy.

That said, some of your posts in here could have been ghostwritten by Steezy (that's right, if you're gonna say my name, I'm gonna say Steezy's - let's turn this into the Anchorman brawl scene). But, there is an element of you making everything about you and then complaining about other people making everything about you.

From afar, I think there is some merit to you being a victim, and there's also some merit in what people say when they go in at you.

Never said I was completely innocent. But I am saying cats OD on me doing some things others do worse than me on a very regular basis (people CONSTANTLY post stuff that technically doesn't belong in the WDYWT, wild stuff, but I post a few vaca pix or what my girl wore out with me one night and it's drama).

And I never implied my struggle was any harder than anyone else's....

Geez. That's the problem, right there... How you can take that from what I said?... I dunno, you want to hate on me, so any and every thing I say will be flipped to do just that. It doesn't matter what I say, it will be taken out of context to support your point of view, right or wrong.

It's all good. I'm done with this. Why you guys wanna sit here and analyze me and my life is beyond me.

And BIP, joke or not, I was just being clear, I never said his old stuff was wack. I just have never cared enough to go back and listen to it. Also making it clear, while Hip Hop is a big part of my taste and what I play, I am not solely a Hip Hop DJ.

And I didn't make "everything about me"... I merely set the record straight about an attack on me and the assumption that I'm a "Hip Hop DJ", and even if I was, it doesn't mean anything that I didn't know Pun used to be skinny. It was a big reach to take a shot at me. They made it about me, and I replied. End of story.

:lol: Bronson....

I didn't even remember Buck rocking them.

I remember Tek because I thought the fleece zip up underneath the jersey was so dope.

I know the dude who owns Nervous. He still does some Nervous gear. Not quite the same though. I keep begging him for the T shirt in "How Many MCs".

Last edited:
:lol: Bronson....

I didn't even remember Buck rocking them.

I remember Tek because I thought the fleece zip up underneath the jersey was so dope.

I know the dude who owns Nervous. He still does some Nervous gear. Not quite the same though. I keep begging him for the T shirt in "How Many MCs".

yeah i peeped the fleece he was rocking underneath and thought it was a good look back in the day, different than doing the hoody.

you know anything about them plaid beanies they were rocking in the vid? i remember kinda wanting one back in the day. never found one or saw anyone else rock em either.

any of the other "nervous" man tees would be ill too..........weeded, wreck, strapped...............

Last edited:
A few more. "Let's Get It On" was my ****! Some stills from the vid....

Shuckee Duckee I believe?

There's also a dude rocking a Carolina Panthers joint.

Was hard to get a good pic, but they're wearing custom leather Duck Down baseball jerseys in this vid.

Last edited:
this thread is once again about rappers whose names i do not know. phew! all is right in niketalk land again!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom