♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean you do have 36,000+ posts since 2010. You're def under some kind of rock. :lol:

explain how am Olympian has that kind of bank? whats her name btw
Does she have any endorsements? That stable is far too extravagant for a track star not named Bolt.
even with endorsements, it cant be much unless shes the greatest women Olympian in the country/world

but this is the first time ive seen or heard of her so im gonna go with no
Who said those were her cars though?

Was it assumed since she's standing in front of them?

That might not be her home/cars.

lol i live under a rock because i dont know about track and field?

OKKKKKK

I mean, if you didn't know about track enough to know who she is/how well they could be paid, why even comment on it? :lol:

At least ask questions if you don't know fam instead of talking out of your ***.

It's all love though, just jokes.

Last edited:
It's the lighting/shadows.

I doubt wale would take the tome to do a half *** photoshop of him in a random hallway.

I think the majority of ppls exposure to track and field is the summer Olys. And thats every 4 years soo...I guess its easy for one to overlook

lol i live under a rock because i dont know about track and field?

OKKKKKK

I mean, if you didn't know about track enough to know who she is/how well they could be paid, why even comment on it? :lol:

At least ask questions if you don't know fam instead of talking out of your ***.

It's all love though, just jokes.

its all good but i wasnt the only one who didnt know who the hell she was :lol:

It's the lighting/shadows.

I doubt wale would take the tome to do a half *** photoshop of him in a random hallway.
what else is he gonna do

didnt he take a " break" from music

him and stalley go around taking pics of each other haha

not srs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom