♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slim Thug aint the best rapper but he aint lying about them XI's. I remember someone gettin murked for their XI's in Houston when they retro'd them in 2001. Screwston does not play when it comes to them XI's.

Slim Thug aint the best rapper but he aint lying about them XI's. I remember someone gettin murked for their XI's in Houston when they retro'd them in 2001. Screwston does not play when it comes to them XI's.

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Kanye is slowly losing his mind
that happened a long time ago
imma say around the time this haircut happened........
Kanye%20West%20%20Fashion%20on%20High%20Beam%20in%20Paris.jpg

^ ^
laugh.gif
DAMMMM! Kanye and his boys went trick -or -treatin', they should've just brought the standard pillowcases, too much time wasted having to open up those colorful cases at every door they knock on

^ ^
laugh.gif
DAMMMM! Kanye and his boys went trick -or -treatin', they should've just brought the standard pillowcases, too much time wasted having to open up those colorful cases at every door they knock on

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Man, I know I wasn't the only one who wanted Swizz the shut up.. He sounded quite lame..

Word. More annoying then a Joe Budden interview their voices are irritating 
Game in some X's, no h0mo on the pic 

hrm2xx.jpg

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Man, I know I wasn't the only one who wanted Swizz the shut up.. He sounded quite lame..

Word. More annoying then a Joe Budden interview their voices are irritating 
Game in some X's, no h0mo on the pic 

hrm2xx.jpg

definitely stussy. and SMH at the fit on the game's jean shorts. actually, SMH at jean shorts in general.

insert extreme love for jean shorts by fellow NT'rs here.

definitely stussy. and SMH at the fit on the game's jean shorts. actually, SMH at jean shorts in general.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

some knowledge...alot of lowkey #NT biting...but its ite, we all know where it comes from...
What is it with you kids, and wanting to dress like you were from the 80's?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

some knowledge...alot of lowkey #NT biting...but its ite, we all know where it comes from...
What is it with you kids, and wanting to dress like you were from the 80's?

Originally Posted by vancouvergoldberg

hey it was 6 years ago 
laugh.gif
 how times have changed 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom