♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

The bearded guy is Mark & Samantha Ronson's half-brother, he owns a good amount of the major clubs in Miami.

His name is Roman Jones.  His father is one of the founders of Journey.  And yes, he has stupid money.

and he's prolly just wearing uggs cuz they're comfortable or something...

still kinda wild to me tho, but whatever...

he's prolly got so much money and hot women he couldn't possibly care less what dudes say about him...

and he's prolly just wearing uggs cuz they're comfortable or something...

still kinda wild to me tho, but whatever...

he's prolly got so much money and hot women he couldn't possibly care less what dudes say about him...

Originally Posted by jay zoe2

The bearded guy is Mark & Samantha Ronson's half-brother, he owns a good amount of the major clubs in Miami.

His name is Roman Jones.  His father is one of the founders of Journey.  And yes, he has stupid money.

#swag

#swag

Some people are born with such luck 
tired.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by teekay

it's funny in Australia, where the Uggs originated, when I grew up they were worn by men and women and were a staple of every house hold for the winter time.

They were made purely as a house boot, it's funny to see other countries opinions on them and how people rock them outside even here women started wearing them outside the house

But it ain't ever really been cool for dudes to rock them outside of the house lol

Not sure if this has been posted I'm sure it was. my bad if it has

24g3pg1.jpg

THESE VI'S are shaped so great...I don't know what that crap is that have out right now.

Originally Posted by teekay

it's funny in Australia, where the Uggs originated, when I grew up they were worn by men and women and were a staple of every house hold for the winter time.

They were made purely as a house boot, it's funny to see other countries opinions on them and how people rock them outside even here women started wearing them outside the house

But it ain't ever really been cool for dudes to rock them outside of the house lol

Not sure if this has been posted I'm sure it was. my bad if it has

24g3pg1.jpg

THESE VI'S are shaped so great...I don't know what that crap is that have out right now.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

regardless of having money or not, no one should care "what dudes say about them"

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

regardless of having money or not, no one should care "what dudes say about them"

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

tired.gif
but most people work for it. #propstothem

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

tired.gif
but most people work for it. #propstothem

Roman Jones owns a bunch of nightclubs in Miami as well. He is one of those guys who just doesnt give a F. cant say i blame him tho, too many people worry about others opinions

edit, just saw tdots post about him owning clubs

Roman Jones owns a bunch of nightclubs in Miami as well. He is one of those guys who just doesnt give a F. cant say i blame him tho, too many people worry about others opinions

edit, just saw tdots post about him owning clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom